Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 100BM on DW, Must sell fast

Discussion on Selling 100BM on DW, Must sell fast within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling 100BM on DW, Must sell fast

Selling lvl 100 BM on DW

I will soon sell my computer and therefore I might aswell sell my main PWI account to, I posted it before but the guy who was supposed to buy never paid.
anyway here is the info:

(4 aps full HA, need tome for 5 aps or 2x LA pices)
Account stash included.

also is a lvl 101 psy and lvl 94 sin on the account, altho they have no gear atm.
Maxed Inventory/Bank/cupboard on the psy & lvl 6 BS/Tailor/craftman/Apoc
(I use him to make my gear then just account stash it).

I wont have any access to a computer in 4 days, so I must sell it before then.

also have a lvl 100 cleric with r8 on another account(for multi clienting TT easy) for if intrested

EDIT* 50$ for both accounts, pm fast, no internet tomorrow ;..;
first come, first served
accept paypal/moneybookers only.
Old 05/10/2011, 18:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am willing to buy with ingame coins or trade u for my veno with herc + coin and nix if ur interested.
Old 05/11/2011, 13:49   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldyl View Post
I am willing to buy with ingame coins or trade u for my veno with herc + coin and nix if ur interested.
no use for any other account scince I wont have any computer.
Old 05/11/2011, 14:07   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ok nvm then i think i saw your earlier thread where u asked for ingame money.
I any case my offer still stands if u want to take it i got bored of my veno and wanna try something else. Mostly im interested in your sin.
Old 05/12/2011, 13:45   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldyl View Post
Ok nvm then i think i saw your earlier thread where u asked for ingame money.
I any case my offer still stands if u want to take it i got bored of my veno and wanna try something else. Mostly im interested in your sin.
so buy the acc D:, you can always acc stash the LG robe and tt99 ornaments for some -int gear
Old 05/12/2011, 15:35   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I would but only with ingame coins
Old 05/13/2011, 05:03   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i might buy it contact me asap
Old 05/13/2011, 12:54   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by inuyasha1052 View Post
i might buy it contact me asap
added you on msn
Old 05/17/2011, 15:52   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I Would buy all Coins you got there 1m = 0,6$
Old 05/19/2011, 07:26   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

sorry its sold i bought it.
Old 05/19/2011, 08:23   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

-Dang.
Old 05/24/2011, 10:12   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Scammer

Be warned haarten is a Thief seller/scammer, i Bought the account, recived what was describes. he then Reported the account as being listed as "For Sale" loged the account and said he was "hacked" recovered pwi password/ hotmail account password. and is now reselling it on under a different name on another web site. this account contains 3 characters 101 psycic wenomous 100 bm TheWorm and a 96 sin TheShadow. be warned do not buy an account with any of these characters. login name is Name: haarten. if u are attempting to buy an account that has this as the login name dont. hell rip ya off reported to pay pal i got the product i recived *wich i did he had ss's* then it was resolved before i could submit information showing that he reset the password's and "stole" the product back. leaving me with no product, i bought it under the terms "permenent ownership" not "3 day ownership".

further post here on a new account. i email him from a diffrent email *i made a 2nd msn account random name and emailed him* he gave me the same info lvl 100 demon cleric on DW server with R8 200k rep named Crit_Healer. enough said this guys a scammer, owell i profited by 30m tranfered all the **** from the accounts to myn *only bought this accounts for the gear they had to resell it, but still warning any who wanted to buy the accounts for actual use to farm/play*
Old 05/24/2011, 11:07   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by inuyasha1052 View Post
Be warned haarten is a Thief seller/scammer, i Bought the account, recived what was describes. he then Reported the account as being listed as "For Sale" loged the account and said he was "hacked" recovered pwi password/ hotmail account password. and is now reselling it on under a different name on another web site. this account contains 3 characters 101 psycic wenomous 100 bm TheWorm and a 96 sin TheShadow. be warned do not buy an account with any of these characters. login name is Name: haarten. if u are attempting to buy an account that has this as the login name dont. hell rip ya off reported to pay pal i got the product i recived *wich i did he had ss's* then it was resolved before i could submit information showing that he reset the password's and "stole" the product back. leaving me with no product, i bought it under the terms "permenent ownership" not "3 day ownership".
- Dang men, That guys sure knew how to do tricks on others.
Old 05/24/2011, 11:19   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

as said i only bought it for the gear it had so i could transfer to my account / S> wich i did within 5 minuts of purchase, had all of the unbound gear/random items mailed to my banks. and i profited 20m *ey when u buy an account for super cheap and they give info first they have to be confident they can get the account back if need be* thus why i buy accounts like this, its a random gamble if theres over w.e i pay for it in items i profit + if they don't take the account back like he did i have a random account i can resell, if they take it back like he did i have the profit =).