Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling 100BM on DW, Must sell fast

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling 100BM on DW, Must sell fast

Selling lvl 100 BM on DW

I will soon sell my computer and therefore I might aswell sell my main PWI account to, I posted it before but the guy who was supposed to buy never paid.
anyway here is the info:

(4 aps full HA, need tome for 5 aps or 2x LA pices)
Account stash included.

also is a lvl 101 psy and lvl 94 sin on the account, altho they have no gear atm.
Maxed Inventory/Bank/cupboard on the psy & lvl 6 BS/Tailor/craftman/Apoc
(I use him to make my gear then just account stash it).

I wont have any access to a computer in 4 days, so I must sell it before then.

also have a lvl 100 cleric with r8 on another account(for multi clienting TT easy) for if intrested

EDIT* 50$ for both accounts, pm fast, no internet tomorrow ;..;
first come, first served
accept paypal/moneybookers only.

Old 05/10/2011, 18:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am willing to buy with ingame coins or trade u for my veno with herc + coin and nix if ur interested.

Old 05/11/2011, 13:49   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldyl View Post
I am willing to buy with ingame coins or trade u for my veno with herc + coin and nix if ur interested.
no use for any other account scince I wont have any computer.
Old 05/11/2011, 14:07   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ok nvm then i think i saw your earlier thread where u asked for ingame money.
I any case my offer still stands if u want to take it i got bored of my veno and wanna try something else. Mostly im interested in your sin.

Old 05/12/2011, 13:45   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldyl View Post
Ok nvm then i think i saw your earlier thread where u asked for ingame money.
I any case my offer still stands if u want to take it i got bored of my veno and wanna try something else. Mostly im interested in your sin.
so buy the acc D:, you can always acc stash the LG robe and tt99 ornaments for some -int gear
Old 05/12/2011, 15:35   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I would but only with ingame coins
Old 05/13/2011, 05:03   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i might buy it contact me asap
Old 05/13/2011, 12:54   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by inuyasha1052 View Post
i might buy it contact me asap
added you on msn
Old 05/17/2011, 15:52   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I Would buy all Coins you got there 1m = 0,6$
Old 05/19/2011, 07:26   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

sorry its sold i bought it.
Old 05/19/2011, 08:23   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

-Dang.
Old 05/24/2011, 10:12   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Scammer

Be warned haarten is a Thief seller/scammer, i Bought the account, recived what was describes. he then Reported the account as being listed as "For Sale" loged the account and said he was "hacked" recovered pwi password/ hotmail account password. and is now reselling it on under a different name on another web site. this account contains 3 characters 101 psycic wenomous 100 bm TheWorm and a 96 sin TheShadow. be warned do not buy an account with any of these characters. login name is Name: haarten. if u are attempting to buy an account that has this as the login name dont. hell rip ya off reported to pay pal i got the product i recived *wich i did he had ss's* then it was resolved before i could submit information showing that he reset the password's and "stole" the product back. leaving me with no product, i bought it under the terms "permenent ownership" not "3 day ownership".

further post here http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/per...eric-20-a.html on a new account. i email him from a diffrent email *i made a 2nd msn account random name and emailed him* he gave me the same info lvl 100 demon cleric on DW server with R8 200k rep named Crit_Healer. enough said this guys a scammer, owell i profited by 30m tranfered all the **** from the accounts to myn *only bought this accounts for the gear they had to resell it, but still warning any who wanted to buy the accounts for actual use to farm/play*
Old 05/24/2011, 11:07   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by inuyasha1052 View Post
Be warned haarten is a Thief seller/scammer, i Bought the account, recived what was describes. he then Reported the account as being listed as "For Sale" loged the account and said he was "hacked" recovered pwi password/ hotmail account password. and is now reselling it on under a different name on another web site. this account contains 3 characters 101 psycic wenomous 100 bm TheWorm and a 96 sin TheShadow. be warned do not buy an account with any of these characters. login name is Name: haarten. if u are attempting to buy an account that has this as the login name dont. hell rip ya off reported to pay pal i got the product i recived *wich i did he had ss's* then it was resolved before i could submit information showing that he reset the password's and "stole" the product back. leaving me with no product, i bought it under the terms "permenent ownership" not "3 day ownership".
- Dang men, That guys sure knew how to do tricks on others.
Old 05/24/2011, 11:19   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

as said i only bought it for the gear it had so i could transfer to my account / S> wich i did within 5 minuts of purchase, had all of the unbound gear/random items mailed to my banks. and i profited 20m *ey when u buy an account for super cheap and they give info first they have to be confident they can get the account back if need be* thus why i buy accounts like this, its a random gamble if theres over w.e i pay for it in items i profit + if they don't take the account back like he did i have a random account i can resell, if they take it back like he did i have the profit =).

« $$$WTB veno/sin/mage/cleric on HL server$$$ | WTB> Coins on Dreamweaver[Offer Paypal] »