Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Currency (Blodlines)

Discussion on WTS Currency (Blodlines) within the Path of Exile Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 68
WTS Currency (Blodlines)

Hey I want to sell or trade some Currency on Bloodlines.
Got some Exalted and a 6S 5L Cloak of Defiance.

I Need 1 Month of WoW Gametime via Gift or a Gametimecard.

Please write a PN or write me in Skype puep.tv

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Where buy PoE currency
02/17/2015 - Path of Exile - 7 Replies
Hi there. Do you know any SAFE and REPUTABLE website where I might buy somes Chaos Orb safely and be sure I'll receive the goods ?
currency
09/20/2014 - Seafight - 6 Replies
hi elite I have one problem what is this type of currency ?? from what country? ........>>>> screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. <<<,,,,<<<< supposedly a joke several times cheaper than the Hungarian currency
GW Currency (me) for RS Currency (you)
06/10/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 3 Replies
Hello ! I am willing to exchange either ectos or zaishen keys, from the game Guild Wars, agains't millions, from the game Runescape. I got (on May 31st) 4 stacks of zaishen keys and 1 stack of ectos. I got no ratio GW/RS in my mind atm, but I will think about it. Simply leave a message here with how many RS Millions you got and we will talk about a ratio. I am willing to go first ONLY if you can show me many positives feedbacks. If I got first, we will do many small trades, so...
GW Currency (me) for RS Currency (you)
06/06/2012 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
Hello ! I am willing to exchange either ectos or zaishen keys, from the game Guild Wars, agains't millions, from the game Runescape. I got (on May 31st) 4 stacks of zaishen keys and 1 stack of ectos. I got no ratio GW/RS in my mind atm, but I will think about it. Simply leave a message here with how many RS Millions you got and we will talk about a ratio. I am willing to go first ONLY if you can show me many positives feedbacks. If I got first, we will do many small trades, so...
WTS COH/V currency..
02/06/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
I have much currency for sell in the game.. PM me if you need ~