Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Overwatch Closed Beta Acct

Discussion on NA Overwatch Closed Beta Acct within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA Overwatch Closed Beta Acct

Hi All.

Title says it all. Preferably under 70 USD, but tell me your price. Will require proof before purchase.

Thanks so much

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Overwatch beta account for closed beta duration
11/08/2015 - Overwatch Trading - 1 Replies
***SOLD*** Hello everyone, I'm willing to sell my overwatch beta account (also has WoW, D3, SCII, HS and HOTS (almost all champs)) for the duration of the overwatch closed beta. I'm just looking for a single person to buy the account for the closed beta duration. You are not allowed to resell/rent the account (gonna be a sad day if my account gets banned) Asking price is $199. (pref paypal or bank transfer). You can contact me on skype at "stverhae" I work from home so I should...
WTS A closed Beta WarHammer US Acct
05/16/2008 - Trading - 3 Replies
I have a Closed beta US WAR Acct, looking pretty much for US $ with paypal, but will take offers you might suprise me. PM Me on the forums and if we strike a deal I can provide proof with private beta login, ingame pictures, and patcher info etc.
WTT AOC Closed Beta Acct with Uncapped level unlike upcoming Open beta which has cap.
04/28/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
WTT my AOC Closed beta account with an uncapped level which you wont be able to get in the upcoming open beta for an alliance WoW account reply here or MSN Message me at [email protected]