Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Overwatch Beta (Battle.Net Account)

Discussion on Overwatch Beta (Battle.Net Account) within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Overwatch Beta (Battle.Net Account)

I'm interested in purchasing x2 Overwatch beta EU accounts.
Contact me with price if you have any.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Overwatch Beta Account!
11/12/2015 - Overwatch Trading - 5 Replies
Hello! As everyone can see from the title i want to buy the new Blizzard's Game : Overwatch Beta. Blizzard announced that there will be no keys, only flagged accounts. So contact me on Skype if you are interested in selling your account. Only High TBM Rated people and serious offers. Thanks! Skype : Nasayer.gfx
[Selling] Battle.net Account WITH OVERWATCH BETA!
11/01/2015 - Overwatch Trading - 4 Replies
Hello. Today I have >Battle.Net Account with OVERWATCH BETA< For Sale! I don't have keys becouse there are NO KEYS ATM! At this stage beta is only for friends and family's accounts. I will provide a lot of proofs that I have the beta (Screens etc). ! Price is 150 EUR. We can negotiate the price. You can RENT the account also for a lower price. You will rent the account till the First Beta Keys Wave will go out. Every Detail (Price, renting etc) I will answer on skype! My skype : ...
Overwatch Beta Account eu
10/29/2015 - Overwatch Trading - 4 Replies
hi, have 2 account with OVERWATCH beta EU but currently selling only 1, because i want play to :P. But if there will be very good offer i will sell it. in accounts are wow:mop on other wow:wod expansions. i want 100eu, paypal, u can offer me too how much u can give me. sorry guys for me bad English My skype : foti_ft
[Selling] Battle.net Account WITH OVERWATCH BETA!
10/17/2015 - Overwatch Trading - 2 Replies
Hello. Today I have >Battle.Net Account with OVERWATCH BETA< For Sale! I don't have keys becouse there are NO KEYS ATM! At this stage beta is only for friends and family's accounts. I will provide a lot of proofs that I have the beta (Screens etc). ! Price is 150 EUR. We can negotiate the price. You can RENT the account also for a lower price. You will rent the account till the First Beta Keys Wave will go out. Every Detail (Price, renting etc) I will answer on skype! My skype : ...