Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Origin Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(Origin) BFP4F +3 m16a2 Closed beta acct. {Reserved buyer}

Discussion on (Origin) BFP4F +3 m16a2 Closed beta acct. {Reserved buyer} within the Origin Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(Origin) BFP4F +3 m16a2 Closed beta acct. {Reserved buyer}

Already have buyer, just using elitepvpers medium for the trade which will be completed within the week.

Contents of account:
Assault Rank 29 (127,255 xp from max rank 30)

Apparel included:
Battle Surgeon Uniform
Partizan Over-suit
Combat Engineer Uniform
Taiga Combat Pack (black backpack with chest compartments)
Battle Surgeon Helmet
Combat Engineer Welding Helmet
Jawbone Balaclava (black)
Stitched Balaclava (white)
Elite Assault Shades (glasses)
Year 1 Closed Beta Anniversary T-Shirt - 2011
US Universal Digital Belt

Weapons:
M16A2 +3 (Both veteran and elite skins available to pick from in loadout).
Scar-L

Attachments:
Elite Legacy Iron Sights
Tactical Stock
Elites Paint Job
Veterans Paint Job
Predator Barrel
Casket Magazines

Consumables:
222 Advanced Adrenaline Shots
328 Adrenaline Shots
534 Combat Bandage
1025 Field Bandage

Reserved buyer:

Transaction amount: 50$ USD paypal

Side notes: Battlefield 3 and Battlefield bad company 2 + Vietnam expansion DLC included to connected origin account for the Battlefield Play4Free sale.
Old 10/16/2014, 20:32   #2

I have received email from buyer, he will post here shortly. Steps I am following:
1)Send paypal payment to
2)I change username on BFP4F Account to desired nickname of buyer (using 5$ of the paypal payment)
3)I change origin email to the desired email of the buyer
4)Buyer verifies he has control of the account, and the password etc can be changed from there on.

Please PM me your email you want the origin account to be changed to, and the Player name of the BFP4F character that you desire.
Old 10/16/2014, 20:39   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 7
I accept all stuff, just sending the money. Change nick please to:
Code:
Assimus:)
Money just got send. 50$ to .

Regards.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2014, 20:44   #4

I can confirm I have received the money, I am now changing the user name to Assimus on bfp4f website, and will proceed to change email, will post back in 3-4 minutes after complete.

The entered name is not available! Please try another one!

You have currently soldier named the same thing? What other user name would you like?

Username is in use, can you give me second username you would like? or some variation of the name..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nommo View Post
I accept all stuff, just sending the money. Change nick please to:
Code:
Money just got send. 50$ to .

Regards.
Its in use currently, is there another variation of assimus you would like?
Old 10/16/2014, 20:49   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Ye the smile in the end is needed
Code:
Regards.
Old 10/16/2014, 20:55   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nommo View Post
Ye the smile in the end is needed
Code:
Regards.
Ok i did that on BFP4, I logged out of origin and the BFp4f site, it should be good, post if you have full control of the account, I will PM you secret question answer now to origin.

Also check your email for verification email I requested before I logged out, should be in inbox of email address I changed it to.
Old 10/16/2014, 21:07   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Okey I have all datas.
Nice to trade with such #TRUSTED guy!

Regards,
Nommo.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2014, 21:11   #8

Thanks bud, Also it has bf3 and bf bad company 2 on origin so you can play those 2 games too, I think bad company 2 character is max level too, its fun game if you have a PC that can run a little bit newer game then P4F but less newer then BF3, if not they are there for when you get better pc anyway, enjoy buddy.
Thanks
1 User