Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 07:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SFT loads seite

Discussion on SFT loads seite within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old 07/15/2006, 15:47   #31

elite*gold: 0
hab 1 terabyte server

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sro doesnt loads.
09/13/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
When i start launcher Start doesnt show, with loader just that little screen and nothing. Help
itemset.csv loads?
05/04/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
I'm just wondering if itemset.csv from share/item folder loads when you run dekaron or you have to edit manually data.pak with winhex like skills.csv.
Loads of Adena
12/25/2007 - Lin2 Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
This takes me different amounts of time every time I do it. So, I've had a hard to nailing down an exact time for this. However, it's never taken me more than 30 minutes even with a death from a PK in there. So, I figured 20 minutes was a good estimate. Those of you who are good power levelers could probably do this faster than 20. So, that's about 6,000 per hour (plus whatever you get from random monster drops). Also, something like this should be available for the other races as well...