Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 10:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hacking a kid in maydisle?

Discussion on Hacking a kid in maydisle? within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old 05/30/2005, 23:18   #16

elite*gold: 37
hmmm didnt i just post sth to this thread? :S

well again ^^...

@seraphicz

a developer of the game maydisle wanted the ip of the user who asked about any hacks for this game so he could ban him, then noir posted the "fake" ip ( 127.0.0.1 is localhost of your system ) and because of that the developer got a bit upset and noir thought: mjo mjo mjo
and the other ppl which posted in here asked: whats up?!?!
promo answered: developer vs exploiter thats up

and then you asked whats this all about?
and then i answered with this text which i am writing at the moment

greez
Old 05/31/2005, 06:10   #17

elite*gold: 0
o oicx.. anyone try hacking own system be4?127.0.0.1? i tried doing once then spoiled my 40gb hardisk now i got 80gb one was so stupid

« Luxor | 7000 users »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Out Of Hacking
01/01/2010 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
I exchange the magic stone (300) of dg 90 for the Zevach's ring now i have anther (300) magic stone if i exchange its to anther ring i'll use both of them or just one ? :rtfm:
Dragonica Hacking communities Hacking Methods?
07/24/2009 - Dragonica - 8 Replies
Sup Guys I'm Unzubaru and a member of MPC/(now) ElitePvpers. I was just wandering what methods you used for hacking here? I see you use the actual client for most hacks which means you ar rather advanced at ASM workings? Correct? I can also see that the possible hacks are this (with a few bugs of course): Vacuum Hack, Speed Hack, Super Jump Hack, Freeze Jump hack, No Cool-down, Teleport and i think definetly Damage Hack (Editting packets). I just wanted to know what methods are used to get...
we had hacking the longju server! [chinese hacking group]
10/10/2008 - Metin2 Private Server - 30 Replies
Hello, I see this is a realy great board and I want say you that we have the longju server files. We are a chinese hacking group from Beijing. I say this cause we search Player when they cheat. We want repair this gaps and make lot of updates. This server is coming for you in November. When you have questions then write this and I try to answer. sorry for my bad english:( xu