Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 10:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can some help me ip location

Discussion on Can some help me ip location within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can some help me ip location

Hello i got scammed on like 120 euro and i got the scammers ip adress and i only gets stockholm when im looking the ip adress upp.

So i wonder if there someone here who can locate the ip adress more exact where its from??
Old 03/27/2014, 16:25   #2

elite*gold: 1
Go to the Police m8
He is Using probably a VPN..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
haw i get location WOI
05/06/2013 - Battle of the Immortals - 0 Replies
haw i get location # chmod 777 -R /home/WOI # /home/WOI/start.sh # ./gacd: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory run dir:../bin Successfully alloced share memory block, key = 0000426D, id = 1998861, size = 11473104 run dir:../bin DB Tools V1.0 Run build in Nov 14 2011 14:47:47 run dir:../bin
03/02/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
ok im trying to go threw my maps and i have no idea how to the the x and y i can get the id but cant seem to get the destination. can anyone help plz. Ok have to specify i want to go to miror maze but i dont know the x and y cordnets is there anyone that have to cordnents i want to check out these maps that are in the server and see what i want to use can anyone help. Anothere question is there a way i can set up a website threw hamachi becouse i have charter and they block the ports to set...
[HELP] Location NPC
12/27/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
Helloo guys can i know how to change npc location ? need help please :o