Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 05:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION]OpenOffice calc function

Discussion on [QUESTION]OpenOffice calc function within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION]OpenOffice calc function

Hi,
i would like to ask if anyone can tell me how to make a function in OO Calc...
I have in cell, lets say B this text:
petrolone.wwwaaa.hvalhtdz

and i want to copy what is left from first dot in cell B to cell C

i have about 5000 entryes thats why i cant really do it manually....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Source for free for all DO Calc +++ and DO RP calc
09/24/2012 - DarkOrbit - 0 Replies
Hello friends as i get to less time to sit on pc , and im not interested to update this tools at all , im making them open source , well they r simple to create and understand, it can be helpful for new beginners , well , the codes are of my DO Calc +++ and DO Rank Points calc , (created in VS10 , language VB.Net 4.0) if u want u can add new gates , and new npc and release them again :). They're only source codes so i suppose no VT needed , DO Calc +++ DO RP calc Thank you ...
[How To] Auf CALC openoffice Spiele spielen!
01/27/2011 - Tutorials - 5 Replies
Wieder mal in der Schule mit den Calc arbeiten ist dass nich langweilig? Nein , wenn ihr wisst wie man auf Calc spiele spielt;) Wer noch kein Calc hat hier der download: de: OpenOffice.org: Startseite (deutsch) Hier ist die Anleitung: 1. Ihr öffnet Openoffice Calc http://popmokslas.projektas.lt/laisvosprogramos/ht ml/images/4programs/logos/openoffice-calc.png 2. Dann klickt ihr in eine Zelle und gibt ein : =GAME("StarWars") und dann enter!
[Question] PHP Function
11/07/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hi, is there is a function to add cps like UPDATE characters set cps +1111111 or some thing? best wishes.
Howto: Edit .csv w/ OpenOffice.org Calc (Help)
03/04/2008 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
The image below is the first screen that I get when using open office. What I want to know is what to change so when you're editing the extracted files from the data.pak how to NOT damage the .csv, seems that when I save (no matter if I keep the same size/bytes) it corrupt the file leaving it useless which forces the data.pak extract a new one while loading. So could anyone that know how to use this program properly to edit those files teach me howto. Thank you in advance ...