Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 02:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Focus enemy with packetlogger

Discussion on Focus enemy with packetlogger within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Focus enemy with packetlogger

Hi, you know any way to make nostale client focus a mob, enemy, ally etc via some packet??

I'm trying with sending ncif or recieving st but on my client doesn't appear focused
Old 04/14/2024, 22:22   #2

elite*gold: 110
u_s
Old 04/14/2024, 23:46   #3

That's for abilities when you have the mob selected, what I mean only the focus, i see that when i focus(via client) a mob in sender shows " ncif 3 2627" every second, but if I send the packet " ncif 3 2627" in the client doesn't focus... Trying to figure out how to make focus a mob via packetlogger and in client appears the focus(when i say focus, is just select a mob or whatever.). Thanks any reply
Old 04/14/2024, 23:54   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by thececilesp View Post
That's for abilities when you have the mob selected, what I mean only the focus, i see that when i focus(via client) a mob in sender shows " ncif 3 2627" every second, but if I send the packet " ncif 3 2627" in the client doesn't focus... Trying to figure out how to make focus a mob via packetlogger and in client appears the focus(when i say focus, is just select a mob or whatever.). Thanks any reply
Its not possible with packets, you would have to call the game function via memory

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[CFNA/West] ESP Box Enemy/ESP Box Ally/ESP Line Enemy/ESP Line Ally
10/08/2019 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
Prova de funcionamento do cheat https://i.imgur.com/CjHhv1k.png Tutorial em Escrita 1-Execute o Injector Como Administrador 2-Coloque todas as configurações como na imagem abaixo
Inner Focus
12/17/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
Hoi, kleiner BUG seitm patch zum Priester, müsst aber 21 punkte in Disze ham. Probiert mal folgendes: Innerer Fokus anschmeißen, und Willenskraft buffen, single oder grp ist egal, es wird euch genau 0 mana kosten und es geht so oft ihr wollt, ganz witzig wie ich finde :) Zumindest waren heute alle Priester im MC raid sehr erstaunt als sie es auch ausprobiert haben, hat vlt auch was mit den 2 talentpunkten die man zusätzlich in wille stecken kann zu tuhen? English: Cast Inner...
Farm Libram of Focus
03/30/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
So ich bin jetzt seit ca einer Woche hier und will dann auch mal was beitragen. Woher bekommt man die Buchbände des Fokus? Auf meinem Server laufen die im AH für 450g+. Da ich nicht bereit bin das Gold zu zahlen, muß ich mir die wohl selber erfarmen. Erste Möglichkeit DB-West mit einer Gruppe machen. Zweite Möglichkeit DB-West alleine machen. Da für die erste Möglichkeit kein Guide benötigt wird, bzw. man den an anderer Stelle finden kann hier also die zweite: Vorraussetzung: - in...
"Extra" inner focus for priests
02/20/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
I've been able to replicate this in strat UD but haven't remembered to try it else where. Before you go into the instance cast inner focus and then go in the instance. you will then be able to cast 2 spells for "free". I use it mainly for prayer of fort cause i can buff everyone for free! I'll try and remember to do this in any of the 20+ person instances. If it does work in those also one priest can get 4 groups forted for the price of 2.