Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 19:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NosLuna] New Server

Discussion on [NosLuna] New Server within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/23/2017, 10:42   #16

elite*gold: 0
Guys, I think they understood they have to work on a lot of things, don't to push it so hard..
Old 02/23/2017, 10:54   #17

elite*gold: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by @LRevolution View Post
Guys, I think they understood they have to work on a lot of things, don't to push it so hard..
Here is the thing, that FIRST you need to understand what you do and learn and THEN open something, cos they are not able to fix chrashes, dupes and etc, and every second person can dupe and crash the server now. If you are not able to do anything, then don't do that. Much of the new servers(I won't name them, but I have all skype correspondence) they have asked HOW TO INSTALL server...and this is basic, or how to make packet.txt....
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2017, 11:05   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prosecutor View Post
Here is the thing, that FIRST you need to understand what you do and learn and THEN open something, cos they are not able to fix chrashes, dupes and etc, and every second person can dupe and crash the server now. If you are not to do anything, then don't do that. Much of the new servers(I won't name them, but I have all skype correspondence) they have asked HOW TO INSTALL server...and this is basic, or how to make packet.txt....
I agree with everything you said, but just look at the posts, it's just some good old internet bashing.
Old 02/23/2017, 11:21   #19

elite*gold: 85
Not many servers will live for now without any Dev. Why? Because they won't evolve. Yes, NosErox and etc are having good online, like +100, but why they shout it in any corner? And like ppl will play, and then they will figure out, that the server is not growing and there is nothing to do, cos like all is the same...NosWings, OpenNos, NosMagic...This is another story, because they have DEVS. That's cool , NosWings have done so much good job, and not only them. If I will talk about my server(Entail), we are not in front now, but I'm sing what I can, we will have something new, that don't have others, but for now I can't program 100% because i don't know so good source code and also the time...now it's limited for me, but I'm doing my best. So why then they open the server without any knowledge? For what? Money? Fun? But they fun will end soon when all servers will be ahead. Like I don't see any reason...Now people are searching for full FUN servers where you can get all in like "5 min", but see, this won't work after some time, cos its like in WoW, all people searched the fun servers for the start, and now all are playing on medium or hard servers. So yeah...I won't lie, yes, we are having bad online in front of others severs(we are having like 50-60), but if people are playing, that means that it is interesting, and if you look, many severs looks same, cos many ideas is just "borrowed". If you look into some servers like Entail, NosErox, something is the "same" right? I'm not pushing to anyone, it's just my thoughts.
Thanks
2 Users