Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 06:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Just a question about BAN length

Discussion on Just a question about BAN length within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Just a question about BAN length

Hello,

I play on Nostale.it.

I'm asking you guys what is the BAN length for an in-game scam in your country (Nostale.de).
I'm asking this because here they give a permanent ban, which to me seems a little bit excessive.
Old 06/11/2014, 14:44   #2

elite*gold: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirPuzzon View Post
Hello,

I play on Nostale.it.

I'm asking you guys what is the BAN length for an in-game scam in your country (Nostale.de).
I'm asking this because here they give a permanent ban, which to me seems a little bit excessive.
Most of the bans are permanently
Old 06/11/2014, 16:58   #3

elite*gold: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8ter08 View Post
Most of the bans are permanently
Yes, for the beginning. With the most GM's (in Nostale.de crew member) you can make a deal, e.g. you give 100.000.000 gold to him. Maybe your ban will get reduced to 6 month.
Old 06/11/2014, 17:14   #4

elite*gold: 4
The Black Market: 142/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stastik094 View Post
Yes, for the beginning. With the most GM's (in Nostale.de crew member) you can make a deal, e.g. you give 100.000.000 gold to him. Maybe your ban will get reduced to 6 month.
Bullshit.

No GM makes such a deal if he does not even benefited from it.
Old 06/14/2014, 15:17   #5

elite*gold: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Sags Barney .! View Post
Bullshit.

No GM makes such a deal if he does not even benefited from it.
Bitte, wenn du keine Ahnung hast, einfach mal ruhig sein. Bei mir und meinen Freunden wurde das alles schon gemacht.
Old 06/15/2014, 12:12   #6

The Black Market: 115/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stastik094 View Post
Bitte, wenn du keine Ahnung hast, einfach mal ruhig sein. Bei mir und meinen Freunden wurde das alles schon gemacht.
"Bei mir und meinen Freunden" - Bitte hör auf Halbwahrheiten zu erzählen, Betrug ist Betrug und bleibt permanent gebannt.
Welcher GM wäre auch so dämlich Gold als Bestechungsgeld anzunehmen?
Das Maxima in diesen Fällen ist die Rückerstattung für die Geschädigten.
Old 06/15/2014, 21:17   #7

It's too late. If you would try to persuade a GM with money, you maybe get an IP ban to, for example.

so..
Old 06/16/2014, 03:01   #8

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 116/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,269
Betrug = permabann, war schon immer so

warum sollte sich gm's mit IG gold bestechen lassen sollen, die wollen richtigen cash