Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 16:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

file server nostale

Discussion on file server nostale within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
file server nostale

Hello, I would like to have a download link with the file server
with most of the monster and portals because I located with waat server but I did that monster NosVille and no NPC and just three gates and I know of a tutorial that uses xampp were all monsters and NPCs but me it does not work so I use MySQL Workbench 5.2 CE and in this tutorial with xampp file does not work with MySQL Workbench 5.2 CE so I have other file but I only have monsters noville no nPC and three gates.

ps: sorry i use google translate.
Old 07/16/2013, 16:38   #2

elite*gold: 2778
Received Thanks: 1,044
Hey,
everything what is public here is summarised here:
Old 02/15/2014, 16:25   #3

Please can you put here the ser ver files of the shop lists, the items, the NPCs and NPCs maps please. If you can upload here some links to download it.
Thank you.
Old 02/15/2014, 20:15   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by almorcre150 View Post
Please can you put here the ser ver files of the shop lists, the items, the NPCs and NPCs maps please. If you can upload here some links to download it.
Thank you.
You need to look all Pages from the NosTale Section here. Then you can find it

Tags
files, mysql, nostale, private, server