Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Nostale Client Main Quest Jump

Discussion on [RELEASE] Nostale Client Main Quest Jump within the Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Nostale category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELEASE] Nostale Client Main Quest Jump

Hi guys,
today i want to do a small release posting the download of a cracked nostale client i've made.
Into this client, there's a function who will be able to create a new character without main quest, i know it isn't a true utility, anyway it's funny ù-ù
here there is the download :
and here there is the virus total scansion : (0/54)
To use this client you must put it into nostale folder, where is situated "NostaleX.dat" for example, and after you have to start it and play
Enjoy.
Old 10/16/2014, 17:01   #2

elite*gold: 52
What sense makes it ? Quests are important for exp/job/reputation and at the first check a GM will ban you for sure ! Useless !
Old 10/16/2014, 17:12   #3

elite*gold: 20
I'm out of curiosity, how it works? :')
Old 10/16/2014, 17:22   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernilos View Post
I'm out of curiosity, how it works? :')
I think it repeats the first quest for a lot of times.. Server will remove the quests after a bit

#qt^1^1997
guri 3 40
n_run 5 0 1 130732
script 0 1 10
script 0 1 20
script 4 1997 1 25
script 0 25

Try :')
Old 10/16/2014, 17:23   #5

Ernilos, jumping main quest when you create a new character is very easy
When you've just entered into the game for the first time, nostale client sends a packet to the server who sets the first main quest, just nop it and it works, but there's another problem.. When you enter in game for the second time and so on, nostale server will send you the packet who shows the dialogue with mimi mentor, and after you've finished it, client will again sends another packet to the server, jump it, and jump the dialogue in the client, and now you can create a new character without main quests

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMII89 View Post
I think it repeats the first quest for a lot of times.. Server will remove the quests after a bit

#qt^1^1997
guri 3 40
n_run 5 0 1 130732
script 0 1 10
script 0 1 20
script 4 1997 1 25
script 0 25

Try :')
No, if you log-in again the quest will re-appear again.. I've explained how it works in the post before of this, look
Old 10/16/2014, 17:26   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by giorigo2 View Post
Ernilos, jump main quest when you create a new character is very easy
When you've just entered into the game for the first time, nostale client sends a packet to the server who sets the first main quest, just nop it and it works, but there's another problem.. When you enter in game for the second time and so on, nostale server will send you the packet who shows the dialogue with mimi mentor, and after you've finished it, client again sends a packet to the server, jump it, and jump the dialogue in the client, and now you can create a new character without main quests

I've explained how it works in the post before of this, look
But that is always useless and Ban is assured ! nice to know but bad to use..
Old 10/16/2014, 17:27   #7

Jmii89.. you would got ban only if someone reports you
Just don't say it to anyone, and you're ok.
Old 10/16/2014, 17:47   #8

Then can't you just loop a quest so you can keep getting the reward for it (with the same method)
Old 10/16/2014, 18:00   #9

Angelo, I haven't understood your sentence, can you repeat ? thanks
Old 10/16/2014, 18:14   #10

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Angelo, I haven't understood your sentence, can you repeat ? thanks
Looping a quest for get the reward infinity times, It worked... A long time ago I:
Old 10/16/2014, 18:15   #11

Quote:
Looping a quest for get the reward infinity times, It worked... A long time ago I:
Ah, lol.. Yes, i think a lot of years ago >.<
Old 10/16/2014, 18:53   #12

Quote:
Not really fixed, there are still some quest in what you can make a loop..

Quote:
Jmii89.. you would got ban only if someone reports you
Just don't say it to anyone, and you're ok.
Wrong, stop write about things that you don't know.. You never seen GM Panel !
Old 10/16/2014, 18:58   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMII89 View Post
Not really fixed, there are still some quest in what you can make a loop..

Wrong, stop write about things that you don't know.. You never seen GM Panel !
But if you wrote me it also on skype xD
Yes, probably GM can see you're using this quest jump, but they look at your log only if someone reports you.. There a lot of people on nostale, the cant look your log for case LOL.
So you got ban only if sombody reports u or tells a GM you're using this hack / u haven't main quest
Old 10/16/2014, 19:10   #14

Quote:
But if you wrote me it also on skype xD
Yes, probably GM can see you're using this quest jump, but they look at your log only if someone reports you.. There a lot of people on nostale, the cant look your log for case LOL.
So you got ban only if sombody reports u or tells a GM you're using this hack / u haven't main quest
In gm panel there is a function that show all abnormal logs, i repeat.. Stop write about things that you don't know !
Old 10/16/2014, 19:13   #15

Mah, i'm using hack, exploit, and similiar tool from more of two weeks; I'm not banned
But if u know gm panel so well, maybe it's as you're sayin'..
So your teleport hack and sum hack in the tool "Amor Prohibido" are bannable, right?
Thanks
3 Users