Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 17:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World - Project "Reborn"

Discussion on NFS World - Project "Reborn" within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 07/16/2015, 16:09   #16

elite*gold: 0
You tried to restore free roam chat? It will be like "singleplayer online-only game"
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2015, 16:18   #17

[/QUOTE]
Buzzcopter, I'm already using hamachi to test it. It works believe it or not Still loopholes exist as there is a problem when using a "specific" port.. still thinking on how to fix that one. I got a playtester and he is able to connect and play.. both of us actually. MP is not really working though, everything is private for that player.[/QUOTE]

o hell yea! this is gunna work! think thats perfectly legal btw, as the game isn't available anymore, I dont think the nfs guys will care anyway mb ea but not the dev team, also the changes that have been made make it more than 10% different, could also change the name slightly that could help?

I really don't think theirs much to worry about I mean have any videos or anything been removed yet? surely if it was a problem they would be onto it already...

cant believe were gunna be-able to host our own servers!!! holy crap lol can all run different events n stuff, make new clans/continue old ones...

oh man...

EDIT: by loop holes do you mean ppl just using hacked parts n stuff?? coz i mean I dont care about that, if we all have similar stuff should be fine, or is it more sinister than that lol?

"everything is private for that player" so you had a private race together? if that works then we can use event tp's to meet up n play thats pretty good/good enough/better than nothing lol, does it work with the meeting place events we change??? OR? do you mean that you both end up doing a single player race at the same time? hmmm weird...

can i/how do i join your hamachi? do i just run it then find your game or you doing it privately?

EDIT: yea if we get chat working we don't need multiplayer to work just private... aslong as we all talk.. lol personally im stoked it is what it is already, having just the option of any form of multiplayer is awesome!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2015, 16:22   #18

Im trying I'll really be happy if i get any kind of player-to-player chat working
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/16/2015, 16:29   #19

So, you can add reputation rewards and buy cars/parts spends? Already want say big thanks for work. And now we have 3 servers
Old 07/16/2015, 16:50   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypercycle View Post
So, you can add reputation rewards and buy cars/parts spends? Already want say big thanks for work. And now we have 3 servers
Currently when you win a race it gives you rep and cash, though buying/selling stuff still takes/gives no cash. Don't worry, its on my list down there.. but most importantly is fixing car durability and police pursuit rewards (i like pursuits a bit more than races )

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNT90
Buzzcopter, I'm already using hamachi to test it. It works believe it or not Still loopholes exist as there is a problem when using a "specific" port.. still thinking on how to fix that one. I got a playtester and he is able to connect and play.. both of us actually. MP is not really working though, everything is private for that player.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzcopter
o hell yea! this is gunna work! think thats perfectly legal btw, as the game isn't available anymore, I dont think the nfs guys will care anyway mb ea but not the dev team, also the changes that have been made make it more than 10% different, could also change the name slightly that could help?

I really don't think theirs much to worry about I mean have any videos or anything been removed yet? surely if it was a problem they would be onto it already...

cant believe were gunna be-able to host our own servers!!! holy crap lol can all run different events n stuff, make new clans/continue old ones...

oh man...

EDIT: by loop holes do you mean ppl just using hacked parts n stuff?? coz i mean I dont care about that, if we all have similar stuff should be fine, or is it more sinister than that lol?

"everything is private for that player" so you had a private race together? if that works then we can use event tp's to meet up n play thats pretty good/good enough/better than nothing lol, does it work with the meeting place events we change??? OR? do you mean that you both end up doing a single player race at the same time? hmmm weird...

can i/how do i join your hamachi? do i just run it then find your game or you doing it privately?

EDIT: yea if we get chat working we don't need multiplayer to work just private... aslong as we all talk.. lol personally im stoked it is what it is already, having just the option of any form of multiplayer is awesome!
By loop holes I mean that.. well.. its technically only 1 hole.. depending on the port others use they can logon as "127.0.0.1".. which isn't really good if you plan on playing yourself..

MP with other players is still far from my project, but I hope I get there soon. what I meant is that every player is bound to an IP address, which means you (with an IP of.. for example.. 25.9.2.6.1) cannot logon to other drivers' accounts which are on a diffirent IP.
Reguarding hamachi games.. the server host must share his IP and PORT on which the server is hosted.. then they will have to be put into the Launcher's (which I am working on) settings page (or maybe added as a server to a server list.. haven't decided yet) and you can logon to that server. Though the host AND players must be on the same metric. (we are testing the game on a metric of 1).

This is basically how this project is setup for the moment. Things may change depending on progress.
Thanks for your interest!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2015, 17:02   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNT90 View Post
I've adapted this server to properly handle players from a LAN or VPN network (such as hamachi), so yes, it should properly work with the players. The only little thing is that it uses a diffirent folder for every IP address that will play.
I've tried by the way of hamachi but didn't work.
Probably i must change thing in multiples files ?

And how you do that ? Multiples folders for server ?
Old 07/16/2015, 17:58   #22

pretty sure that ip is just a like thing to hide your real ip you don't use that i dont think... i had this trouble when doing a terraria server it could be your router or laptop getting in the way too, this is why i downloaded hamachi i think everyone gets that ip in that, its fine nothing to worry about like yea thats what mine comes up as so like its not like anyone could hack it coz its multiple computers, so yea all good man :P which means your further than you thought lol... crazy...

well as long as your fire wall is on, but being the sever operator you can see everyones stuff with the right commands in terraria but yea its only for moderating ppl so banning them etc, are you making this server launcher's code? coz you could just not put it in their... that way ppl cant use the info in a bad way, but some routers like mine actually change the ip address by itself sometimes i have a different one every time i connect, i had to keep changing setting trying to get terraria to work then yea just got hamachi, thats why i asked if we could use it coz i knew that otherwize allot off ppl wouldn't be-able to host games
Old 07/16/2015, 18:14   #23

all waste of time, we need real hackers to calc the xmpp subject first.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/16/2015, 18:45   #24

I've tried a thing and it work, the two clients are on one server but the two clients uses the same profile, so they are synchronized (ex : when i change body paint with one client, i've just to go in safehouse for synchronize with the other client running.)

So i want to know how to use differents profiles ?
Old 07/16/2015, 18:59   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzcopter View Post
pretty sure that ip is just a like thing to hide your real ip you don't use that i dont think... i had this trouble when doing a terraria server it could be your router or laptop getting in the way too, this is why i downloaded hamachi i think everyone gets that ip in that, its fine nothing to worry about like yea thats what mine comes up as so like its not like anyone could hack it coz its multiple computers, so yea all good man :P which means your further than you thought lol... crazy...

well as long as your fire wall is on, but being the sever operator you can see everyones stuff with the right commands in terraria but yea its only for moderating ppl so banning them etc, are you making this server launcher's code? coz you could just not put it in their... that way ppl cant use the info in a bad way, but some routers like mine actually change the ip address by itself sometimes i have a different one every time i connect, i had to keep changing setting trying to get terraria to work then yea just got hamachi, thats why i asked if we could use it coz i knew that otherwize allot off ppl wouldn't be-able to host games
There are ways to make your IP a static one.. though mainly your ISP is responsible for that.
Old 07/16/2015, 19:04   #26

elite*gold: 2293
The Black Market: 286/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNT90 View Post

Who is developing "Project Reborn"?
Me! ..and two friends
RAGNACI (knowns as "LeRomate" or "Wopifine") - Gameplay Tester
He is.. basically responsible for testing the (current) multiplayer capabilities of the "Reborn" project.
ME (known as "RNT90") - Main Developer
My job is to provide some patches.. updates.. and develop the launcher (more on THAT later).
https://www.google.de/search?q=Wopif...sm=93&ie=UTF-8

sorry but none of you exist

Ill stay with Berkay2578 version
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2015, 19:06   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farming Inc. View Post

sorry but none of you exist

Ill stay with Berkay2578 version
We've never posted a website or anything, maybe that's why you don't/can't find us. We're very much real, you can bet on that.
Old 07/16/2015, 21:02   #28

Good Luck guys !
Old 07/16/2015, 22:35   #29

I can't wait for this guys!! Soon we'll be back on World having fun again!!!!
Old 07/17/2015, 15:26   #30

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilzao View Post
all waste of time, we need real hackers to calc the xmpp subject first.
this. adding end race packets or making parts decrease currencies are useless stuff.

Also, people, you can already use this server that is hosted on someone else through hamachi or tunngle or whatever. you just need to change the "localhost" in shortcut to hamachi IP. this guy's doing nothing but useless stuff IMO.

Tags
nfs, nfsw, reborn, server, world