Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 13:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offline Server - udp tools

Discussion on Offline Server - udp tools within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 10/22/2015, 19:00   #106

elite*gold: 0
Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu *_*
Old 10/24/2015, 06:26   #107

@Nilzao Sorry for this but in my original post you got cutted off a bit, what i wanted to say is that i felt that it was looking like NOT that IT WAS actually a peace of garbage (never intended to insult you at all!) i wasn't aware of it (poor french translating of mine) also i now know about your work and got to apologies again! (i taught you were another anyone who wanted to try to get help from the forums !)

@Berkay Never knew your work was based on his, so really, i apologies for all of this, its a big miss-understanding, i never knew until now, i deleted the last post since i am now aware of your co-development into the nfsw revival project that this community have.

Also note that: nfswoffline.com (this other peace of **** of mine) is a website that i made from my truly self, to help out the community to gets a easy way to download/install/play the actual game based on the compilation of every good work made by all of us on this forum. (i have also modded a bit myself the files in it,so it could have 1 singleplayer TS and 1 singleplayer Drag and have 4 in-game new welcome messages whit personal made images for a spiritual legacy style of the game)

So yeah, also i would like to get everyone to get the right credit on the website and if you like i could give you both moderation on the website and on the facebook pages that i made linked to, if you interested of course, of not il leave you guys alone doing your jobs and won't make you any angry again ! :/
Old 10/24/2015, 15:29   #108

Don't worry @DJ_Edyo. You did the proper credits on site. I'm Master Jedi Qui-Gon Jinn.
Old 10/31/2015, 04:26   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilzao View Post
Don't worry @DJ_Edyo. You did the proper credits on site. I'm Master Jedi Qui-Gon Jinn.
Glad to hear It, if you want moderation on the site/facebook page your welcome to, like this, if your want, you could leave some kind of official, News section to keep up to date with the players about the development of the 2 projects as also Berkay ?
Old 11/11/2015, 18:46   #110

thank you so much because i love only team escapes but still i did not start to work its saying out of memory what is that mean? please help me thanks
Old 11/12/2015, 18:42   #111

Hi

I have need for speed world reborn and need for speed world offline could you help me with Teamviewer?

i have need for speed world reborn and need for speed world offline could help me anyone with teamviewer?
Old 11/12/2015, 18:59   #112

"Post by Hellaspower Today at 02:49 pm

Hello, i am new player i have install need for speed world offline i press need for speed world reborn then ask me to put need for speed world.exe how to register can anyone help me with teamviewer"
================================================== ============
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellasgate1925 View Post
I have need for speed world reborn and need for speed world offline could you help me with Teamviewer?

i have need for speed world reborn and need for speed world offline could help me anyone with teamviewer?
First of all wrong post!and second,If noboy answered you on the REBORN forum why would you ask on another one that is not related to that one!
Just GOOGLE your problem and you will get the F..kn ANSWER!!! besides you have got everything expleined on each Forum/Webpage how to setup everything you need!!dum.ba>s

Tags
mod, nfsw, offline, server