Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tempban

Discussion on Tempban within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 11/23/2013, 18:31   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adminabuse View Post
So now tell me why you hope I never get unbanned?
And why you dickheads cant say anything and just like this comment.

You dont know me so shut the **** up n******.

Btw, thx james
#Reported for Racial Abuse directed towards members of African Decent. For more information on the Forum Rules please visit this link:

Thank You.
Old 11/23/2013, 22:37   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by carreragt550 View Post
what? what is that? how can a drift hack frustrate others? how can a tank would be a bad experience IN FREEROAM AND TE to others? how is a speedhack IN FREEROAM is bad for others? how a no clip hack woudnt be good for others IN FREEROAM? they dont even see me i am always in freeroam for more than a year. because of the reasons said above and racing is just plain boring in this game these days. i agree that every other hack is not good for online except in freeroam and tank in te. so im not frustrating others. i didnt even do any te for 6m and a race for a year.
Shut up. so many cheaters in multiplayer that cry hacks when clearly they hack themselfs.. them people i like to ram straight into the wall in TE (or any race)

Same goes for EA's forums.. i guarantee majority of people on there have and do cheat in one way or another weither it be pursuit bot, speed hack, ghost or tank then cry when someone blatantly cheats
Old 11/24/2013, 11:05   #18

believe it or not - i didnt enter any race for more than a year. because im not a cry baby like u said. racing is plain boring because of cheat abusers. (speed hack, tanking everyone, af, etc..) im not one of those either. yes, i use dirft, tank, no clip but i dont cry when someone passes me. and i do not abuse cheats. if i would enter in a race, i would not ram people to wall and call another one 'hacker'. im not even in it to win it. i just have fun in freeroam. the problem is cheat abusers.
Old 11/24/2013, 14:07   #19

You abuse cheats cuz you dont use them for what they are for. They are made to be used in MP.
Old 11/25/2013, 15:05   #20

ok then im happy to be a cheat abuser. and if thats the intended use of it, they are cheaters then. but keep in mind: still alot of cheaters overly-use the cheats and they are the problem. (like tanking everyone to wall vs. tanking the traffic)