Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 11:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S0NlC1 - A New Beginning

Discussion on S0NlC1 - A New Beginning within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S0NlC1 - A New Beginning

Old 10/07/2012, 09:06   #2

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
You were British ?!?! Because you have that British Accent..
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2012, 09:46   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
You were British ?!?! Because you have that British Accent..
haha, A lot of people think I sound British, but I am actually Australian
Old 10/07/2012, 19:55   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFS World Hackin View Post
haha, A lot of people think I sound British, but I am actually Australian
IMO, no insult or offence intended, today Australian people speak a better English than UK people ... in UK there are too many slangs and too many different ethnic groups.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
QQ howto beginning
05/27/2012 - Diablo 3 - 6 Replies
hallo leute, also zzt spiele ich DCUO, das mich aber nicht mehr reizt da zu einfach und pay to boring... da ich damals Dia2 sehr gern gespielt habe , kamm mir die idee Diablo 3 anzufangen. jetzt gibt es nur einige fragen, die ihr mir ja vieleicht beantworten mögt xD 1. pay to boring / win: es gibt, so weit ich wees dieses echtgeld-AH , was ist das? echte $ für OP eq wie in manchen wow-privat servern?
A new Beginning?
07/28/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
After a few years i want go back to neocron, starts a heavy tank on terra, but i ask you for a faster way to level and maybe a few tricks for fast money. Maybe you can PN me something, i mean the game is nearly dead so maybe anyone can give me hidden stuff that would help me. many thx for all helping stuff you will send
Sliksta's New beginning...
06/12/2011 - Say Hello - 2 Replies
Hey all! Just registered today and wanted to say whats up. I live in cali and been playin aion for just over 6 months now and just recently got banned. So while im here for the obvious, im still trying to figure out how i want to proceed in playing aion. Hopefully (through the site and epvper's) i can learn more how aion works and try again--cept not getting banned this time. Not sure what i can bring to the table but i'll do my best. Oh and to answer ur next question...yeah i...
[R O O T]Zephyros - A New Beginning...
10/01/2010 - Metin2 PServer Advertising - 95 Replies
Hallo liebe Community, endlich ist es soweit: Zephyros öffnet seine Pforten - als treue E-PvP User war uns natürlich klar, dass diese Community als erstes davon erfährt! http://i51.tinypic.com/2u5w0mr.jpg Wir sind ein brandneuer Root-Server und garantieren für den einzigartigen Spielspaß! Wir setzen auf ein beispielloses Konzept und der Spieler ist der König. Alles - aber wirklich alles - lässt sich ohne Itemshop erreichen.
Need help at the beginning
08/30/2006 - Final Fantasy XI - 1 Replies
Hi guys. So i have a question about the starting point. Does any one of u got a list where i have to start to get the extra item,because i don't want to miss that.Thx for your help ;)