Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 07:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I will sell or will exchange an account 50 level

Discussion on I will sell or will exchange an account 50 level within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow I will sell or will exchange an account 50 level

I will sell or will exchange an account 50 level. The exchange is possible if there is Mursielago pumped over with 50th level. At me on акке 50 лвл, pumped over Mazda 3, Evo 9, Р8 (Pyrple), Korvett (in style of Cross-country) and the most abrupt BMW M3 GTR (in style of the Razor from NFS MW) with the most expensive for SpeedBoost wheels. On all wheelbarrows the most abrupt weather-cloths and vinyls. Also there is a Starter Pack, vinyls from the date of sacred Valentine, винилы TopGir, vinyl Beta, 3000 with something of bonuses nitro. Account it was pumped over by fair means without everyones hacks. Also on the account are available SpeedBoost.
The price 40$.
Old 05/27/2011, 06:51   #2

dont translate with google translater from russian to english!

I dont recommend to buy or exchange!
Old 05/27/2011, 09:24   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamborghinilover View Post

I dont recommend to buy or exchange!
Say the scam murda

Tags
sell