Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft
You last visited: Today at 15:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Hack] BungeeCord's BackDoor tutorial

Discussion on [Hack] BungeeCord's BackDoor tutorial within the Minecraft forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Hack] BungeeCord's BackDoor tutorial

-
Old 10/29/2015, 00:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
i am not really sure if epvp supports this kind of posts and hacks.

anymways at this point this turns into a ****** kind of hack:
Quote:
4) Now give the magic software to the server admin:
you can ask him for his skype in order to make more confidence, tell him its a plugin that prevents bots attacks and fix some bugs, or anything you would say for the admin installs.
if the admin takes his server serious he will definetly not install any random software some suspicious users he doesn't know suggests to him. at this point the brain of anyone should say that this is an absolute bad idea. also i've read a lot about hacking minecraft servers because i have worked on several project by myself and there are way easier and more relieable ways of getting access to the files and the console of the server –*even without dumb admins involved. o:
Old 10/29/2015, 14:07   #3

elite*gold: 400
Received Thanks: 19,503
Elitepvpers does NOT support malware
Closed Thread