Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft > Minecraft Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

{[Sen Craft]} [Factions] [Greifing] [Raiding] [McMMO] [PvP] [Survival Games] [Mob Are

Discussion on {[Sen Craft]} [Factions] [Greifing] [Raiding] [McMMO] [PvP] [Survival Games] [Mob Are within the Minecraft Server Advertising forum part of the Minecraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
{[Sen Craft]} [Factions] [Greifing] [Raiding] [McMMO] [PvP] [Survival Games] [Mob Are

Server info:

Max players: 30
IP Address: 108.170.17.74:46640
Server website:

Server description:

As you log-in to server, you will spawn with all rights to build in server when you roam outside to the wilderness. We have made the start for new players as easy as possible and as fast as possible. If you are advanced player, you are allowed to just run for your adventure! For new players, Remember this simple rule, you have rights to build anywhere except on reserved places.The server itself was around from 1.2 beta version of minecraft untill 1.8 game version. As I started my army service, the server was brought down for few months. Now I have brought the server alive once more. It was really awesome and surprising to see how the old legends logged in and supported the server. The community on the server is pure gold I'd say.

Server features:

- Skills & levels
- Definitely, awesome community.
- Webstore system for packages to upgrade your account in the server.
- Citizens for trading items and quests!
- Chest shops for player-owned shops.
- Currency system for trading.
- Locking system to lock up everything.
- Multiworld support (Creative world)
- Worldediting system for mods & admins to use.
- Automatic announcer for important messages.
- Systems to prevent any kind of abuse/hacking, including:
------> Anti cheat system
------> Anti X-ray system
------> WorldGuard for things like fire spread prevention
------> Permissions plugin for giving suitable rights for players

We have plans to add MobArena plugin, McMMo plugin and Creative world in near future.

Plugin list:
- Chestshop
- Essentials
- McMMo
- Multiverse
- NoCheatPlus
- Worldedit
- SurvivalGames
- MobArena
- GroupManager
- Lockette

This Website might contain PG13 language.Pleas ask parental permission if your under 13 to visit.
---------------------------Click Here To Enter This Server Forums Website-----------------
Do notice, this server runs for no profit and we aren't aiming to take any profit for ourselves from it. To see available packages, visit:
Old 11/02/2012, 12:03   #2

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
No backlink to epvp, no ads for your website. Read our rules.
Old 11/02/2012, 21:47   #3

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 218/0/0
Badiest Server everytime. Its Pvp and Mod Fly and kills
Then they ban u without any reason

Tags
craft, ecomony, faction pvp, ranks, sen