Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft > Minecraft Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BattleNations [TEKKIT] [CUSTOM PLUGINS] [3GB DEDICATED RAM]

Discussion on BattleNations [TEKKIT] [CUSTOM PLUGINS] [3GB DEDICATED RAM] within the Minecraft Server Advertising forum part of the Minecraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BattleNations [TEKKIT] [CUSTOM PLUGINS] [3GB DEDICATED RAM]

Hello I am danmw3 and im starting a brand new minecraft tekkit server. I am looking for great spawn builders, config editors, website coders and a logo designer.
You must be at least 14 years of age before becoming a server staff.

Little about the server:
Server Name: BattleNations
WhiteListed(only until it's ready to be public)
RAM: 3gb dedicated
Host: KolaHosting
Tekkit Build: 3.1.2
Ip: battlenations.servegame.com:25607 (Must Have Port!!)

Little About Me:
I develop some private bukkit plugins
I live in Ohio, United States
I have been playing minecraft since i was about 9-10 years old
I have had many server experience

If u want any more info about me or the server just post a comment below.
or if u want to help with the things at the top of the post just post a comment below.

Thx

Tags
help wanted, minecraft, mods, plugins, tekkit

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tekkit plugins help
03/16/2013 - Minecraft - 6 Replies
hi, ich bin admin auf einem tekkit server und wollte mich erkundigen ob es ein plugin gib mit dem man in die Alchemybags der andern player gucken kann? MFG IceCupe123 vom Iridium-Tekkit team
[Dedicated] CommunitySRO - Custom server - PVE - 24/7 Support
09/02/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 79 Replies
http://oi46.tinypic.com/8xpnd4.jpg SERVER IS OFFLINE FOR MAJOR MODIFICATION Users will now only receive 150 silk We invite you to come play along side us in CommunitySRO! One of CommunityGaming's Silkroad Servers. Our rates are 30x exp, 35x party, and 6x drop. Weekend is x2 exp event. We are currently running off of a 16GB RAM dedicated server gaurenteed to have every place opened with out creating any problems for our users.
[v83] DynastyMS | 15x-5x-3x | Custom Storylines | Dedicated Server | Competitive
08/10/2012 - MapleStory - 1 Replies
#removed
24/7 tekkit survival server [plugins][mods] dedicated no lag
04/12/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Hi i have just started my second minecraft server called tekaholic and it is using the new tekkit 2.1.0. it is a pvp factions server with no rules except one Have fun there is only 2 factions in game,The Techs,and the Iluminati. you must choose one to pledge your allegance to and fight for control of the island. we use various plugins and security featureson our server. we look foreward to seeing you in battle please sign up at our website to get you premoted right away. YOU WILL REQUIRE...
AttackCraft(1.2.3)(No-whitelist)[DEDICATED](Factions,PVP)(Lots of plugins)24/7
03/25/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 6 Replies
http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z442/gfhredsv2 /11m8he0.png WE ARE 1.2.3!! WE ARE 1.2.3!! WE ARE 1.2.3!! Welcome To AttackCraft! server IP: Attackcraft.org What Is AttackCraft? AttackCraft is a faction based pvp server, we have teleporters to allow users to use them to build bases and houses to defend their territory! users can team up with friends or solo if they have the wish! we have friendly staff to help out and basic information in the server to get the user started. So join in...