Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft > Minecraft Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hamachi / Announcement Thread

Discussion on Hamachi / Announcement Thread within the Minecraft Server Advertising forum part of the Minecraft category.

Old 07/08/2014, 15:18   #211

elite*gold: 0
Hallo undzwar ich will hier meinen neuen Server Presentiern :
Hamachi :25.66.45.17
Server ip:25.66.45.17
Hamachi Netzwerk :
MentaliosCraft_1 - MentaliosCraft_20
Der Server läuft auf einen Stabilen Rechner 8Gb Server auslaustung
Nette Community
Schneller Support
Viele Events
Sehr Viele Plugins
und noch sehr vieles mehr
Kommt auf MentaliosCraft

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Seafight - Announcement Thread
05/09/2014 - Seafight - 86 Replies
A Thread for any news to the game like events, updates and more. If you got some interesting news for seafight feel free to post it here so that everybody can see it. I will update this Thread as fast as possible if something new was postet Coming Soon: Name|Date|Description News: Name|Date|Description
[Must read/announcement] Requests of thread closures
03/26/2011 - Grand Chase - 67 Replies
Greetings Grand Chase Community, We, The Grand Chase Elite guards and guardians noticed that closure requests are just repeating. at the end of this thread, you will see Mod ES mentioned that he will have a talk with us in GCEG and it's about this. about the requests. more examples (open the spoiler) link #1 link #2 link #3
[announcement/must read] requests of thread closures
01/13/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 5 Replies
Greetings Grand Chase Community, We, The Grand Chase Elite guards and guardians noticed that closure requests are just repeating. in this thread and this, at the end you will see Mod ES mentioned that he will have a talk with us in GCEG and it's about this. about the requests. since not only us GCEG members are doing that but also other members, I would like to say that say that 1 request is enough and ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
[Announcement] To All Wallhack Maker View This Thread..
09/11/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 8 Replies
Hello anyone can make me wallhack with crosshair no smoke etc.. i want private wallhack not public.. pm me for more info.. I will never entertain Scammers..