Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Metin2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sell/trade metin35 nice equip+chars

Discussion on sell/trade metin35 nice equip+chars within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sell/trade metin35 nice equip+chars

Selling/trading metin35 nice equip, im opened to any kind of offers.
waiting for some offer serious if possible.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg equip sura&war.JPG (292.1 KB, 20 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sell/trade Metin2 US acc partisan nice equipment
09/25/2009 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
hey ich tause oder vk mein imba acc auf Metin2 us bei interesse anschreibe pics gibs dann
[Sell/Trade] Chars on SjSro
06/22/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
As the name of the topic states, I'm selling or trading all my chars on the Private Server called by SjSro for a char in ISRO, preferably on the Server Aege. Minimum Requirements: Must be Lv40+ and it doesn't need to have enough SP's to be Lv100 FF. Has to be Chinese Glaive/Bower or Hybrid Int 7:1 Spear, but I am willing to hear other proposals. Another option is to sell at a price to be discussed. Info of chars: Kayonne ==> Lv90 Int 7:1 Hybrid Spear, Masterys: Heuskal 81/Cold 81 /...
Want to trade or sell chars on abaddon
09/29/2008 - Trading - 3 Replies
I want to trade or to sell Hunter 72 lvl and 54 mage They are on the one account=))
Want To Sell or TRade some chars and gold on Sparta
08/03/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
First of all i have some chars to sell and some to trade :P here it goes First of all a blader female lvl 64 on sparta to trade for a nuker on pluto lvl 60+ naked also my char is naked and it has a 56 bow on pluto and also has a 52 wizzard on sparta :) it has a piking pet on the account and a blade and a shield npc i think anyway i call it naked :P Second to trade 150 mil from an account on sparta for 150 mil gold on pluto only trade in this case thnx :) And third a lvl 76 Glavier with...