Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

buffs praios

Discussion on buffs praios within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
buffs praios

lv 61 buff segen p hdd p + int eq (praios)

lv 75 buff segen p hdd g3/4 + int eq (praios)

lv 75 buff segen g1 hdd g1 (phobos)

skype pn: mauriice1996

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] METIN2.DE // BUFFS LV50-75 // PRAIOS/PHOBOS
08/13/2016 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
1. Acc: Praios: -Lv.70-75, Buff, 1 P- & 1 G-Skill ------------------------------------------------- 2. Acc: Praios: -Lv.53-61, Buff, 2 P-Skills + Full Int Eq ------------------------------------------------- 3. Acc: Phobos:
Buffs
01/01/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
ich suche schon die ganze zeit diese Buffs die oben links sind wie z.b. Angel,dritte hand,yang dropp,usw also dass,wenn man auf server kommt sofort alle buffs hat!
Help! Buffs
08/13/2011 - Rappelz - 3 Replies
I need To know how to enter buffs whene creat a new char
[Help]How do you use Buffs in the Bot?
07/22/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
Hi, can someone tell me how to use buffs, skills, and potions on the requiem bot. I checked the skill, or the buffs, i know where they are but whenever i use the bot, my mana is always full. I am pretty sure that the bot is not using the skills or buffs, I dun understand, can someone please teach me how to use it properly? Or does it not work yet cause it's buggy?
Buffs
10/19/2007 - Kal Online - 6 Replies
Did anyone try to find a code for buffs and refine that can be use by RE. Im trying to figure out refine... but no luck so far.