Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Metin2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Metin2 Map Creating/Shop...

Discussion on Metin2 Map Creating/Shop... within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 125
//CLOSED

//CLOSED

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Creating WebSite for your Shop
05/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys I'm starting a Shop of website there isnt a lot of people doing it so I'm going in My real job is creating website and update them so your website is made by professsional You can pay with Interac Transfer or we can exchange for some service in your shop SKype : [email protected] Or Pm me here
creating a npc item shop
02/25/2014 - Last Chaos Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello could explain me how to create a character to put the item on sale in a EP3 server or if there was a tutorial on the subject thank you
creating a npc item shop
02/20/2014 - Last Chaos Trading - 0 Replies
Hello could explain me how to create a character to put the item on sale in a EP3 server or if there was a tutorial on the subject thank you
[GFX:SHOP] EN/DE - Creating stylish graphics
05/10/2012 - Trading - 9 Replies
Ich erstelle und bearbeite Fotos. Für wenig Geld bekommt ihr fantastische/stylische Bilder, z.B. für World of Warcraft (Trading) oder ähnliches. Ihr wählt! Ihr gebt mir Rahmenbedingungen und Informationen wie was auszusehen hat. Wenn etwas fehlt, was ihr hinzufügen wollt, dann einfach nachfragen. Preise (verhandelbar): Kleine Bilder (~ 400x400px) ~ 1€ / 5 e*gold
[Guide]Creating your own shop.
12/31/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 50 Replies
This thread is similar to my adding items to shopping mall thread, but instead you're now going to create your own shop. I see so many people making NPC's selling stuff via controls and GC.MyChar.CPs -= Amount. In my opinion it looks unprofessional so I am going to each you guys how to make your own shop. First you are going to need an itemtype decryptor which is attached at the bottom of the thread. No you are going to open the itemtype decryptor....