Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Release DC Regen+Map

Discussion on Release DC Regen+Map within the Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 12/13/2012, 04:09   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thespeedyy View Post
1. beim schrumpfkopf abgeben werden alle raus geportet 2. werde ich immer in portale gewarpt
Habe auch den Fehler, wenn ich in Ebene 1 den schlüssel in der gruppe abgebe, wird nur einer der gruppe weitergeportet, der andere fliegt raus?!

hilf ma

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Regen V1
01/15/2014 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 29 Replies
http://www.abload.de/img/regeneq25.png You can adjust transparency with the trackbar and + / -. Works for latest versions of AirRivals / AirRivals DE. Dynamic regen: Interval = time that regen will be off (in seconds) Duration = time that regen will be on (in seconds) e.g. Values of the picture:
[RELEASE]The devils catacomb regen and warp files
06/17/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 4 Replies
i have asked something for almost one week but you sons of bitches don't help me. i don't know german i am searching at google everything and translate at google. but i am not able to understand. especially CranK is the biggest son of bitch in this forum. all of you drive me crazy:@ now will you help me? i thought that i have to use slang words and i did. will you help me you sons of bitch :@@@@@@@@@@ ?
[Release]DevilCatacomt+Quest+Regen
06/05/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 18 Replies
#Close pls
[Release]Regen.txt Maker by .Best und xSuperHerox3
07/03/2010 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 40 Replies
Hi, noch ein neues Release unser Regen.txt Maker :) Ich hoffe er gefällt euch ;) Ich weiß is nicht grade der beste Thread ich bin i-wie nicht gut im Thread schreiben xD Screen: http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/7131/blubu.png v2 ist da :)
UCE Sp regen buf and auto sp regen but all times full sp Uce adress
08/29/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 2 Replies
hi Forum ALL persons i searcing all times auto and full sp regen UCe adress HElp pls