Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Share Data

Discussion on Share Data within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Share Data

Hey I need the Local/Hongkong in FileZilla !!! The Quest and The Objects folders All in english !! if anyone have reply

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Questions] data Folder >> Create data.Pack
02/15/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
Questions] data Folder >> Create data.Pack To make the data folder data.pak Use repacker We've been able to run the update, but the game does not You, packer and should think about doing anything else specifically that anyway? Sorry... Bad english..
My Cq Data at zfserver\MYSQL\data
01/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
sorry
Data/Share/Server Folder And more All about Map access
07/12/2008 - Dekaron - 24 Replies
Hey So today i was searching again for a way to acces the higher levl maps like tomb and so. Now ive found the this folder in the data.pk. There are cvs files like arrange, sync, maplist and so on. Now ive thought what is when i take a more near look at them. So in the maplist ive found the all maps with the indexes. 1-35 . For example 20 is Tomb and 19 Phyton. Now i thought what is if i would change the indexes with tomb and phyton. Here is one line of Pyton:...
Data/usa/Share Question
02/07/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
Ok i have one big question dat i really need an answer to. And now my head will explode if i don't get it. lol (joking) Ok how did people know where to put all the csv folders. Like in The normal 2moons the folder is "usa". what about in the private server???? is it like "chinese" or "china" or even "Pserver" how did u know. who has the answer please!???????? i got so many hacks for private server that i can't use becuase of this. ahhh :0