Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mob kill quest

Discussion on Mob kill quest within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Mob kill quest

Kann mmir jemand mal nen beispiel Mobkill-Quest für nen zukünftigen pserver schicken? einfach den code?
Old 05/04/2010, 20:18   #2

elite*gold: 1
Erklär mal ausführlicher was du willst.
Old 05/04/2010, 20:54   #3

ich brauch den code für nen quest bei dem man mobs killen muss und anschließend nen ding bekommt
Old 05/04/2010, 21:03   #4

elite*gold: 0
gibts sowas über haupt? eine Mobkill.quesT? xD
Old 05/04/2010, 21:15   #5

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,576
Ich nehme an du meinst ne jagdquest...
Kopier doch einfach den Text aus den "normalen" jagdquests und änder das ab was du willst.... also lvl oder das es beim klick auf ein Item aktiviert wird..
Old 05/05/2010, 05:53   #6

wo bekomm ich den?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PWI KEY SPAMMER Quest kill Easy
02/04/2010 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
So i thought it was tedious to have to manually press F2 F3 F4 to do my skills so i made a simple macro what it does.. Targets window Element Client Spams keys F2 - F6 Infinite Loop So all you have to worry about is selecting the Target and using your healing potions .. I figure it just makes doing tedious quests a little easyer
request quest monster kill count
09/19/2008 - CO2 Programming - 0 Replies
have a request on memory address f possible to make on quest monster kill count :P
[Bug] Kill X mobs quest completion
06/13/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies
I am not calling this an exploit, it may be just a bug. Today, while doing part of the destany quest line under the Temple of Mitra, I had to save 5 citizens. I killed the first few mobs at the entrance and was able to save two citizens. I decided to turn right and jump down to the lower level where I saved 1 more citizen. I couldn't save the last two citizens on the upper tier because the lower area was separated from the upper by a gate. I decided to hearth and reenter the...
Kill Hunter Epic quest Demon in easy mode
01/15/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
Throw down a frosttrap across the way nelson (the gnome before changing to the demon model) walks. Nelson then is attackable but remains a gnome with out all the special attacks like fear etc.... In close combat he strikes with 300-600 damage but all you have to do is wingclip him, get out of range and attack.
Jäger Quest "Solenor easy kill"
06/14/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Solenor ist eigentlich ein einfacher Gegner wären da nicht seine Käfer die einen in ein paar sec töten können. Mein tipp nehmt einen Paladin mit der Weihe auf die Käfer castet. wenn er dabei euch Solenor trifft ist es auch egal. der Dämon ist bei keinen meiner Versuche verschwunden. selbstverständlich ist ein gutes Buff Gerüst und ein Schattenschutztrank nie verkehrt, besonders da ich ihn mit meinen Twink gekillt habe der kein einziges Epic Teil besitzt.(bzw. besaß^^) Den Hexenmeister...