Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

To all ePvPers, i need your help

Discussion on To all ePvPers, i need your help within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking To all ePvPers, help me with hacking basics!

Hello ePvPers.
I've been visiting this community quite often in the past years, during my gamer career. I've started learning programming some years ago, and i now think i have the necessary general comprehension to start coding by myself.

All i am asking you is some basic info to start from. I've done a lot of research online about how to code hacks for metin2, but i couldn't find anything that suited a beginner's needs. So i am asking you: advice me on where to start learning from. I don't need already written code, but just directions to get even a REALLY simple tool working on a random metin2 server.

I've seen a lot of people coding in Python, others in C# or C++. A lot of people uses Cheat Engine, and others say it doesn't work anymore.
All i need is a to-do list for a simple tool, for example:
- Find out the specific memory addresses for stats you want to change
- Write Python/C++ code that performs actions of any kind to change them
- Ecc.

I just need a starting point, that's all. I hope my request is clear and someone of you can help me.

Thanks in advance to everyone who will give me any hint

Tags
coding, learning, noob friendly

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hello EPvPers
11/21/2014 - Say Hello - 2 Replies
Hi guys, finally found another nice forums where i can setup home, maybe make some friends. i am in the middle of re-writing my css hack for csgo and hopefully i will be able to show and give it out to this wonderful community. Nice to meet you all :) ~Zyte.
Hello Epvpers again.
07/22/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello there, Was some time ago i made a topic. I have got following problems: I did set up a server to get ready for Public, But i have a little problem with the client. I need to get the script for the client as it is right now before starting to change everything. were do i get the scripts for the Client? Since this client were not used with this SQL i will have to add the scripts into it. But i do not have those. i know i should get them by Patching the client normaly. But since im...
Thanks EPVPERS!
06/27/2012 - Main - 2 Replies
Just wanted to say thanks to EPVPERS! I'm new member and managed to sell some conquer gear on here sooo fast, I found a really nice legit buyer from my server and the trade went brilliant. Without this website I would'nt of sold these gears half as fast and get the extra cash I needed to buy the car I wanted so big thumbs up! I will spread the word!:pimp:
The new Epvpers look
09/11/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Gonna take a year for me to get used to it. Old one FTW