Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

inventory new border

Discussion on inventory new border within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation inventory new border

i had a little problem, when i put the mouse under icons from new border dosent work nothing.

where i do wrong?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] WTB Challenger Border/master border NA
09/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
What I want Challenger border/Master tier border Low champs no skins OR Currently Challenger Or Master Tier account with low champs no skins The Border can be any server as long as your transfer
Border
10/14/2014 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
Moin, wollte mal fragen, ob jemand von euch weiß, wie die Masterborder aussieht.
[Selling] 3 EU-W ACC's : JUNGLER's(plat border)MID's(diamond border)NORMAL acc(gold border)
03/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
1st acc Hello, I have account to sell on EU-W, with platinum border in loading screen. Account was plat 1 but I've not managed to get it into diamond. Account is currently unranked, has 300~rp and 300 ip with 4win ip boost. The mmr was high but I had no time to get it higher in s3. Also i'm giving e-mail where all messages of riot were. All other information are on screens below champs http://i.imgur.com/mGl7Xck.jpg runes http://i.imgur.com/HzfpGYp.jpg skins...
[Trading] Dia 3vs3 Team + EUW Gold Border-Acc for Plat-border/Dia-Border
03/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I want to trade my >>Diamond V<< 3vs3 Team and my S3 Gold 1 Account with Gold Rewards, both on EUW for an Account with Diamond-Border or at least Platinum-Border. Amount of Skins, Champs and Runes are not important. Border matters. PM me for info
Verkaufe 2 Accounts Silber(platin border) Unranked (gold border)
03/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
hey verkaufe 2 accounts Account A: - 105 champs - 43 Skins(viele rare unter und beide ultimates und viele legendarys) - Silber 3 ( in promo 1win 1 lose) - Letzte season platinum - über 500 Normal wins - 6300 Ip