Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[r34083]New Ores

Discussion on [r34083]New Ores within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[r34083]New Ores

Hello guys !

Have anyone the solution for refine items for accesories 14509 - 17569 ? (GF release).

Thanks.

#up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ores?
11/23/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
How can i make the ores to respawn in maps? I put them in regen with /m and all that thing, but they apear as npcs. ( they appear on the map too ) How can i make them to respawn in the maps, but not as npcs ?
IC+BC+RP Ores
03/05/2012 - Minecraft - 6 Replies
Hi, Ich spiele Minecraft sowohl SSP als auch SMP mit den Mods Buildcraft, Industrialcraft, Redpower, Forestry und noch Addons... Da fast jeder dieser Mods Copper oder Tin, etc. hinzufügt, wollte ich fragen, ob es irgendeinen Mod oder Trick gibt, mit dem man Für alles die gleichen Erze braucht, da man so leicht die Übersicht verliert. MfG
+4 red ores
10/06/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 7 Replies
same as +4 green yellow ores, the only difference is change 11 to 10.
+4 ores
08/24/2008 - RF Online - 21 Replies
hi, ive heard about mining +4 ores using wpe pro, can u help me how to do it? im looking forward for ur help guyz.. thankzzzzzz:)
What to get from +4 ores?
05/29/2008 - RF Online - 9 Replies
does really +4 ores have a low chance for you to get elite gems? and do +4 ores contain talics 2? coz when i process 3 sets of +4 ore i didnt get anything use ful T_T