Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request quide for implement a pet

Discussion on Request quide for implement a pet within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Request quide for implement a pet

Hi, epvp. I'm looking for a guide that explaim me how to implement pets. Also i need another guide for implement costums & haircuts, and mounts.
Thank you !
PS. Hope you will understand my english, i'm don't know much english. Sorry if i post on the wrong section.

Up!

Up!
Old 08/07/2014, 22:33   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKF Official View Post
Hi, epvp. I'm looking for a guide that explaim me how to implement pets. Also i need another guide for implement costums & haircuts, and mounts.
Thank you !
PS. Hope you will understand my english, i'm don't know much english. Sorry if i post on the wrong section.

Up!

Up!
Up!
Old 08/07/2014, 22:37   #3

Use the search function.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
guide metin2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Aegis implement
02/14/2014 - DarkOrbit - 4 Replies
Hey, can anyone help me with adding the Aegis? And it working?
Registrierungs-Quide 2009longju
03/09/2009 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 2 Replies
Hi, also ich habe hier Arrow die downloadseite von longju2009: *removed by JusToon* Arrow und hier die registrierungsseite:
T-BOT 0901 + Quide / Solution
09/02/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 15 Replies
This was already posted ... but tought maybe some can't find the right topic. So here it is again. ------------------------------------------------- ---------- A). Download link RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting ------------------------------------------------- ----------
lvling quide for lvl 110+
06/28/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Can some1 plz make a guide how to lvl after 110 for all classes. Cuz i had all classes 110 and after the lvling didn't go well.. i had some 111 and 112.. but still.. and how is it possible to get to lvl 130? xD.. Btw what gems are better on that lvl attack or exp? Thanks for the help.. I hope there isn't a thread like this.. ;)
quest quide 60-70
01/16/2007 - WoW Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
hi i surfed @worldofraids and found this http://www.worldofraids.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t= 3311 itīs not good netherthe les itīs the whole way like joana or so did it but itīs ok for getting started mfg