Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need just 1-2 answers for my question. Thanks :D

Discussion on I need just 1-2 answers for my question. Thanks :D within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink I need just 1-2 answers for my question. Thanks :D

Hello i just want to know for metin2 p server , items in npc shops are puted in serverfiles or client? And can i edit them ?
Thanks before
Old 06/30/2014, 03:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
1. Are puted serverside
2. Yes, you can in Edit with Navicat in "Player, shop_item"

Gruß,
DOPE.
Old 06/30/2014, 08:49   #3

elite*gold: 97

This may be useful for you, just ignore the language and rebuild the steps in the video.

Regards
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question about class.. Hope to hear some answers
12/08/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello everyone, long time ago i played silk or psro...Its like a year ago, at that time, i played a full str bower on a pserver.. It was pacheon/fire/force, at that time, that class owned!!! But.. Now im starting on a 13dg server... And was wondering what build you guys prefeer for pvp? Im thinking about a glavie, bow or blader... tell me your opinion, and what spec, and pleace explain why you prefeer that! :) Thx in advance
Regarding The Tribunal System IP Rewards Also Question & Answers
05/21/2011 - League of Legends - 0 Replies
Source: Regarding The Tribunal System IP Rewards Also Question & Answers | Facebook We're still a little up in the air about exact amount / correct vote (with majority rule). Just to set it in perspective, without giving too much away: 1. If you vote on cases correctly, over time you will gain increased voting abilities. 2. After enough "level ups" to your voting ability, you will have over 10x the voting capacity you have now. 3. Once you reach your max cases and you...
mmm no one answers my posts -.- QUESTION..
04/28/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
i could use a lil bumb in the right direction guys. I still cant get in dc everytime. just a lil advice.. i know you guys are intelligent.
Quick Question (HOPING FOR ANSWERS!!!)
08/25/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
DOES any1 know how to delete a char in tz2moons ? ore how can i turn my English writing in Chinese ? THX TO ANY1 who answered
Coding Question Only Answers NO FLAMING
07/05/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Ok I am still working on my pvp server to make it a lvl server so my question is how to delet all commands? exepct skills and profs,job but the stuff and lvl commands if u need more info just ask AND THIS POST IS MADE TO GET AN ANSWER NOT TO GET FLAMED LIKE "wath a noob coder" and shit thank u any way. Other Question IS i got the lvl rates to work but how to add drops if needed more info pm me