Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]] Translation problem

Discussion on [HELP]] Translation problem within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [HELP]] Translation problem

There are a variety of language games.
I want to play Korea languages​​.
Server-side and client-side translation of any file should i do?
Please respond to this request with earnest.

Or Ymir Korea clients connect to the p-server do?

Please, I wish metin2 play korea languages.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem in translation
01/29/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
I currently use the server Daroo And translated into Arabic http://www14.0zz0.com/2012/01/29/17/337938933.jpg ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟ ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟& #1567;؟؟
Problem in translation
06/24/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
hi juys I hope that you consider me as one like you Because I am from Saudi Arabia My problem is When I want to translate information ninja to arabic come like that http://up-king.com/almaciat/fbjydobvolfk20htb6pz. jpg and i want Translating into Arabic the entire game can any one help me? thanks
Little problem with google translation
05/25/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
ok maybe noob question but after translating the RD website, I went to the exchange for skill points website. however, there are 2 columns, one being Datang, the other being rome. I guess those are the "races". Can anybody confirm that? (also which one is which one lol which is europe and which is chinese) EDIT: Ok I'm pretty sure now that Datang is chinese and Rome is Europe (correct me if i'm wrong) I'd like to know also the name of weapons, they are pretty weird in translated chinese......
[Translation] cabal8 almost full translation no errors
06/06/2008 - Cabal Online - 21 Replies
ok so i found some translations in the forum but for example the force shielder has some bugs when doing rank up quests so i got a fix for that and its just by repatching it with another translation done by Kapa22 so im putting it here so the translation of kapa22 comes with a skin i dont know how to put it off emm and it comes with full quest translation but it doesnt translate the skills or Item descriptions that comes in forceshielder's translation so im putting the links im not intending...