Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hey guys i have a Question

Discussion on hey guys i have a Question within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hey guys i have a Question

Good morning guys i am new and i have some Questions...i want to create my Private Server for next summer...i don't know anything about servers but i know to play metin2 in general...1st Question..where can i found serverfiles/client???
You need to creat website first and then creat the server???? sorry for my english
Old 08/01/2013, 09:06   #2

elite*gold: 906
Received Thanks: 4,399
Good morning,

in this , you can find Serverfiles, Clients and Websites.

I dont understand your last sentence, sorry.

Sincerely,
Zevion

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Guys i have a question please help me out!
02/14/2013 - Archlord - 24 Replies
Hey, I am trying to make a fearless neck. i have: Frealess manual / Podon neck 0/3 / Shocker neck 0/1 / 5 Distruction stones / 10 stardust / 1 gold nugget / 10 Oriharcon Anvil / 10 stone fragment. When i refine, it sais " You have the wrong number of items. You must assign them according to the manual in the invetory". WTF ! is this?
question guys
12/09/2009 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
i just have a few questions related to wow. Cpu Model: Other -- genuine intel(R) CPU Cpu Speed: 1.3 GHz - 1.99 GHz Operating System: Windows Vista Ram: Other -- 1918 Sound Card: Realtek AC '97 "") Video Card: Other --ati radeon xpress 200M series these are my specs now can you tell me if i can play wow smoothly on my laptop or not. does it need an opengl? pls reply asap
Guys question to all
08/18/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Recall errors bugs crack with the emergence of the first version of requiem ! Perhaps those who remember?:bandit:
[Question]hey guys can u maybe help me
08/15/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey guys i have Questions 4 u ;) Heyho can someone help me to get a working acc 4 the 5x server ^^ i evertiem stuck at step2 it isnt like in the tutorial :handsdown: and can someone reupload the East-Asian Language pack ??? im pleased ;) i cant find my Sp2 cd any more and my old hardisc broke down thx much before if u help me :) sry to steel your time