Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3dsmax problem

Discussion on 3dsmax problem within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
3dsmax problem

hello everybody

i have problem in 3ds max 2010 !

i cannot export with gr2

is there any
converter ?
or plugin for 3dsmax 2010 ?

Plz help me
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2013, 01:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
Yes, I this have a problem pleas help us
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
3dsmax 7 plugins
04/22/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi I'm looking for 3dsmax 7 plugins from this topic
[Help] 3DsMax metin2
10/20/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi guys, can you post here 3Ds max 8 And all plugins to edit metin2 files (Gr2)´please
3dsMax movement
05/07/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello epvp I have a question I created objects in 3d max but they get in the game does not move as is the case then I think the pictures will see the object but either are not or are not moving as the player wanted to know me I needed to follow the movement of the player without the move also I have no problems with the textures that do not export to dds and put them in another format are not the purpose or the texture from and through the things we leave here I created (some of the many):...
[HELP]3dsmax
02/13/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hi, i have weapon in 3dsmaxfile and i have 2012 max how i can export this file into GR2 file ? please with this i need help ! thanks
3DsMax etc.
05/11/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 11 Replies
Guten Tag Community, Ich bin zwar die letzen Tage immer in der Community aktiv gewesen allerdings immer nur mal 20 Min, da ich sehr wenig Zeit hatte. <-unwichtig Naya, jedefalls würde ich gern wissen wie das eigentlich mit diesem 3DsMax ist. Was brauche ich ? Kostenpflichtig ? Kenntnisse ? usw.