Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suche m2m maps client und server side

Discussion on Suche m2m maps client und server side within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Suche m2m maps client und server side

Moin ich suche m2m maps serrver side und client

fürde mich freuen wen ihr welche habt
für mich
sage schon mal danke

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Conceptual Guide] Detecting Missing Client Maps - Server Side
12/29/2012 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 8 Replies
Introduction: Hey everyone. So, in Conquer Online, there's a teleportation feature where you can teleport a character to any map and (x, y) coordinate on the server. The problem is, when you teleport a character to a map that does not exist in the client, the client seems to freeze. That's because the client cannot find the dmap file that should be in its map folder. You can detect when this happens though, and either teleport the character back to its previous location, or disconnect it. ...
[SUCHE]Neue 2012 Waffen client side + server side
06/07/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 4 Replies
Hallo com wie Überschrift schon sagt suche ich die neuen 2012 Waffen Server Side + Client Side. Ich weiß echt gibt hier genug Post die die neuen Waffen haben aber selten welche die die dazugehörigen Server side Querys Ein großen dank schon mal der mir die richtigen per Kommi oder pn schickt :)
implement the client side maps
12/03/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Sorry guys, I'm trying to implement new maps, but unfortunately I can not, I pretty much just to get the warp on the map I will close the client and then the Bugga me pg. Of course the server has been implemented correctly. If someone could learn to implement new maps and also how to set the Index daughters I would be very grateful, please try a detailed description, even in your own words just to be complete. Thank you. Please help me :( .
Brauche hilfe neu maps client side
08/10/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Mogen epvp, ich habe ein probelm ich bekomme diese map: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/metin2-pserver-g uides-strategies/680906-release-new-map-von-_babyc ake-version-2-h0t.html nicht cliend side rein ich weis leider nicht wie ich die epk wieder packen soll und bekomme es auch nicht hin! Brauche dringet hilfe! MFG Kiren
Character name restrictions are client side, not server side
04/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
"Sorry non-alpha numberic....." That error message you get when you type in special characters in your character name, is client sided. It does no server check. Im not a coder or anything, so I'm not sure how to fix that. But since it is client sided, it would be a lot easier to repair this problem.