Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Login Fail

Discussion on Login Fail within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Login Fail

Hello guys. I'm kind of new around here so don't judge me pls.
My question is why when my friends try to log in this happens?

i'm using SV but this happens with every single files i try on.

thanks in advance.
Old 07/07/2013, 22:13   #2

elite*gold: 77
Well, do you use Hamachi ? Looks like the map is not reachable. The reason is maybe a blocked Port. If you use Hamachi use Portmap and Check if the Ports you use are in your whitelist then.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2013, 14:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Nightwish View Post
Well, do you use Hamachi ? Looks like the map is not reachable. The reason is maybe a blocked Port. If you use Hamachi use Portmap and Check if the Ports you use are in your whitelist then.
i'm not using hamachi i'm on DNS. i have Forward ports :
and 80 for apache for 1 ch i think i'm not missing any but idk ..
Old 07/08/2013, 14:30   #4

elite*gold: 77
Try to go go to /home/game/ and go trough all the Channel Dictionarys ( including ch99) and Look at CONFIG file at
Port:
This Ports should be Open.
Old 07/10/2013, 23:46   #5

i have forward all ports but its the same