Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]Problem with some armors

Discussion on [Help]Problem with some armors within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]Problem with some armors

Hi,

Recently I added some armors to my client and i got that problem when i wear them...and i can't move

I hope you help me

Thanks in advance..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Armors
10/30/2011 - Rappelz Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello again, Was wondering if anyone has a complete I.D. list of the armor's Thank You Again (Looking For R1 - R7 All Class's And Race's)
need help with new armors
04/07/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
hey guys, here im again, i got this problem after i added the action 9 armors. it not really a problem, i need to change something i guess. but i dont know what, those numbers when i point on the armor, how to i fix it, so that when i point on the armors, it will show its stats and class and etc.. http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x146/ywkyaw/de karon2011-04-0617-19-18-15.png thanks
[Help] Little problem with A7 Armors.
01/20/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello , i installed A7 armors , i logged into dev acc and spawned armor by console , it works ! I have model image in inventory i can slot it , i can + it , i can wear it . But when someone drop it , there is no drop model :( its invisible , when i will press alt i can see the name . What i do wrong ?
145+ armors
05/23/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
hii guys imake a paserver ineed 145 armors how can i get? tnx
WTS THE BEST ARMORS
03/23/2008 - Archlord - 3 Replies
Sell for In-game gold. Server gaiahon. Pls send me your oferts