Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anti-hack problem

Discussion on Anti-hack problem within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anti-hack problem

When I inject a hack,it says to me that ,,the anti-hack was activated by the owner'' and when I press start at switchbot,it puts the item which I want to switch on me.The hack is from wildgamers,it is made by a romanian guy WGhetto.What can I do to make the switchbot work?Or,please,recommend me a switchbot wich works!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Problem]Anti Hack
11/12/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 7 Replies
Guten Abend ElitePvPers, wie der titel schon sagt habe ich ein Problem mit einem anti hack Wenn ich mich ingame einloggen will steht da im anti hack | <CONNECT> | IP: 127.0.0.1 | <DROP> | IP: 127.0.0.1 | Reason: Error while logging in. Bitte Helft mir das wehr wichtig ich benutze Chaos files mit anderen Ordnern Gute nacht und schlaft gut Sandro Skopf Kiseku :)
KalOnline anti-hack problem! IMPORTANT!
02/16/2011 - Kal Online - 10 Replies
hey all, i wanted to disable my hackshield, so ive starting to search in the forum, so i got to a topic which says to do that: "go to Start>Run>regedit ,HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>SYSTEM>CurrentControlSet >services>EagleNT" so.. i did it, and now i cant even open the hackshield normaly, it says:" Theres a problem in the function of anti-hacking. The program is closing." and the worst thing is that i cant get to Start>Run>regedit ,HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>SYSTEM>CurrentControlSet >services>EagleNT again...
[FRAGE]Anti Cheat - Anti Hack - Keiner soll cheats benutzen können?
10/14/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 12 Replies
Gibt es einen Tipp wie man 1) 4x Skill 2) Multi Hack 3) Disconnect 4) und was es noch so gibt ... verbieten kann auf dem server ? ich kann es mittlerweile bei 20.000 spielern nicht mehr kontrollieren ! verliere dadurch extrem viele gute spieler weil alle cheaten ! Bannen bringt nicht da sie sofort wieder neue Accouts eröffnen !
Toms Anti Hack Problem
07/02/2010 - Flyff Private Server - 3 Replies
Ich habe folgene Probleme Wo soll ich Tom's Antihack einfügen? Und wie muss ich das einstellen? MFG
GM Anti Hack Problem .
06/01/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello All ... Eveny Time I Try To Make Anti Gm Hack From That : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-pserver-ho sting/218112-release-my-whole-work-anti-gm-hack-di fference-files-etc.html i get 600,400 error ! and i cant make it work i tried much wayz but alwayz i get that error can u plz help me ?? thank you