Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to make mc sura.exe

Discussion on how to make mc sura.exe within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to make mc sura.exe

how to make mc sura.exe

who can a teach it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
one person need make convert one exe to mac sura
09/06/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
one person need make convert one exe to mac sura suche
NEW SURA.EXE BACK RUN/HİDE/ONE EXE WHO CAN MAKE
08/17/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
WHO CAN MAKE FRİENDS REALLY NEED BACK RUN/HİDE/ONE EXE = SURA.EXE FOR DYNDNS SERVER OR WHERE ALTERNATİVE SURA.EXE ALTERNATİVE
How to make my sura, i am confused
05/27/2010 - Metin2 - 7 Replies
I am playıng at a private metin 2 server. There are everyone starts from level 48 and has all +9 items and making perfect skill is easy. So everyone is full strengt. I want to make a sura character, the 2. kind of sura,mirage sura. As everyone levels up fast and is so strong, there are a lot of pvps. Everyone has hp items, around 15.000. So it is hard to kill someone without skills. What i want for help is how to build stats and skills of those. There are a lot of guides but this is...
[GUIDE] How to make SK oder Aura an trotz Verwandlungskugel [Krieger - Sura-untested]
08/25/2008 - Metin2 Guides & Templates - 9 Replies
Hallo liebes Forum, ihr kennt das, Königsspinne oder so klatschen, ihr seit Körper oder Mental Krieger oder Sura (Sura untested). Auf einmal, kurz vor dem Down geht euer SK oder Aura bzw. Kampfrausch aus. Das ändern wir. Was braucht ihr? Eine/n Frau/Mann der neben euch steht. Eure/n Krieger/in mit der/dem ihr den Boss klatscht .