Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to warp all people from map to other map/coords?

Discussion on how to warp all people from map to other map/coords? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to warp all people from map to other map/coords?

Hello elitepvpers...
how to warp all people from someone map to my cords?

I want to write event quest, and it seems impossible to kick out the players when event ends...

Dont want dungeon, because this is event for 3 kingdoms, and dont always have party :P

Any think about it?
If you got some idea, please write this with sample values, because I really made a mistakes with function variables (just fill with for example: function_name(MAPINDEX, CORDy CORDx) etc )

Thank you very much, dankeschon!

I'm running on game2089 revision... and I tried some warp functions, but I think he has various parameters and dont work..

I know it's a wrong forum, I'm so sorry, but I really need this function working.
Maybe anyone who see it are using some of warp functions to do it, and can help me.

I #reported yourself, so you dont have to do #report, just give ma a answer for my question.

@JayZoN:

I have posted a thread in this section, but I dont have answer... I'm get bored, because I think its easy, but I dont know how to do that, then I posted thread in wrong section (more viewers and good people who deserve with this problem, sorry for that.
Old 08/15/2012, 15:43   #2
wild wild son

Received Thanks: 3,369
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullett View Post
Hello elitepvpers...
I know it's a wrong forum, I'm so sorry, but I really need this function working.
And why you have opened this thread, when you know that?

That's the right section!
Old 08/15/2012, 16:40   #3

If you want to kick al players from the map you can use the dungeon functions, there are d.join, d.exit_all etc etc...
If you can write a good quest, you can use dungeons.
PS, wrong setion :asd:
Old 08/15/2012, 17:31   #4

elite*gold: 99
Received Thanks: 5,092
You need to select him with my quest.

Then you can fully control him and send to him local commands like "PC.WARP()" and more...
Old 08/15/2012, 21:42   #5

elite*gold: 400
Received Thanks: 19,503
Arrow Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies -> Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions

/moved