Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Quest] Lua /question

Discussion on [Quest] Lua /question within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Quest] Lua /question

Hello. My english is bad - sorry.

1. Where can i find API for metin2 functions? etc. d.set_warp_at_eliminate, mob.spawn - I need to know what's metin2 functions have argument and whats value return.

2. I teleport party using d.join(map_id)
Ok, they are teleported. Now i wan't to respawn mob's (50 mobs, id 2000) in this map. And know when they are killed. Then i need to execute next code.

I think you are understand what do i mind :P

Regards

3. How to add new command?
If i was GM, and type in chat "/test_quest", quest was run, and do some code.

It's this possible ?(how)

Can some one give me example code for 1,2,3 ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question about sun quest
05/06/2011 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
I need to know the name of all talismans for the quest that gives me the sun dg8 Can anyone tell me their names ?
Quest question^^
12/27/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Moin, mal ne farge wenn cih den befehl find_npc_by_vnum(vnum) verwende ist es doch richtig, das über dem npc dan ein pfeil ist und und wenn ich z.b. so den quest habe: find_npc_by_vnum(vnum) set_state(buy) end end state buy begin
Question: EC quest bug?
05/12/2010 - 9Dragons - 0 Replies
Is it true that there is a EC quest bug? Where you can keep getting the exp from the quest if you log out or something? Can someone PM if this is true? Or how it works like what level i need to be and what clan.
2nd rb quest question
07/01/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Erm... does stuff drop if you die {ghost horns etc.}?
About X-Mas Quest, Question!
12/17/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I'd like to know, about those x-mas cards, that they made forbidden to trade. Is it possible to bypass that? I've been trying, but guess I've ended on a server check, with a "ERROR: The item cannot be traded" message. Is that just me or really can't trade? Thanks in advance, att.