Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A very good question

Discussion on A very good question within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A very good question

I do not know if posting place, but I have a little question whose answer i do not find. I noticed that the official had put some new things, like helmets, shoes and other stuff from lv. 60 up. My question is: has anyone of these items? A package with these things? Or at least some? I`m begging you, were very helpful.

UP !
Old 03/22/2012, 12:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
Doesn`t have nobody ?:|

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(no good english) Question | server.dat
02/20/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
how to ... http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/5174/12232766. gif YouTube - How to make Conquer private server 5165.wmv tnx
[Question]A good start ?
12/05/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
Ok , so i tried it before , failed and now i want to try it again ( and i really want to learn this time ) . After watching alot of tutorials i finally understood something about c# and i want to give it a try but i don't really know what source should i use ( i can't use just a base because i have no idea what to do ) so i was thinking on using arco's 5165 source ( yeah , i know it has alot of bugs and it's unstable but after looking into it i understood how to add/remove...
Good Question?
08/07/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Well im creating a website got it all done. Now all i need to do is change the register page that grandalio released. IDK how though. How can i add it into my site if it dont accept codes? This is the code. mb_http_input("utf-8");<? $myhost="localhost"; $mypass="rufeng"; //your server login password $myuser="root"; //your server login username $mydbacc="account"; //your server account database $mydbdata="my"; //your server my database name $serverport=3306; //your server...
ok this is random but a good question
10/25/2009 - Shaiya - 7 Replies
would it be possible if u could change all mob types to green... so it would make it to were u could still hit high but gain the same xp as they would give if they were normally green to you at the lvl that they would be green to you. idk why i realized this is so simple but it would be a very effective way of leveling...
[QUESTION] Any good Cheap Vps?
06/30/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
Anyone know any good and kinda cheap Vps?