Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]Client editing , Bonuses lang file!

Discussion on [Question]Client editing , Bonuses lang file! within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question]Client editing , Bonuses lang file!

Hey , Just wondering if anybody can help me to find the file that got the bonuses in client so i can change its language ... I'll give thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
anyone post here the file of editing file.. the .edf file
07/13/2013 - RF Online - 3 Replies
please post here... so that i can download again.. i guess the old one thread was gone.. i've been search for an hour in this section.. but i can't see it... thanks..
[Question] 5017 Client Editing
12/24/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 19 Replies
Is it possible to move the position of the login box etc, in 5017? I know it's possible in 5095, I just can't seem to figure it out in 5017. (And yes, I've searched the forums for answers.) Thanks in advance.:handsdown: A7x-
question lang about sa client
01/06/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 13 Replies
bakit lagi na lang gnun client namin? hnd n nmn xa nag-patch then the usual thing i download the manual patch (extract then replace the files) tpos un, supposed to be wala nang patch na mangya2ri pero nag-patch pa rin xa then here i go again with that damn looping of files... i'm a vista user, maybe there's something i need to change to my settings or anything that will make things normal, unfortunately hindi ko alam.. maybe some people here know how to fix it?..
[Question] Editing the Monster.dat file [5165]
04/13/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey Everyone! I have a question... I know this seems weird but if I made a skin for a monster and wanted to add it to the game, I'd have to create a folder with the c3 files in it in c3/monsters ... and then add the skin to c3/textures ... the last step is editing the monster.dat file... which I have no idea how to do. Does anyone have an idea on how to edit it?
Packet Editing Or CSV Editing That Is The Question!
11/25/2008 - Dekaron - 17 Replies
Well I'd just like to know what people like better packet or csv editing? I'll be the first to post a opinion, its easy to edit csv's if u got the already edited ones like I do, but like it was said in other threads, less lag and less dc's if u edit the packet file...... It's simple to edit csv's tho and make it work for the game, and its alot easier to read considering its seperated by line but some people can't seem to get it to work like how they were told!! so for them packet editing...