Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please question for experienced

Discussion on Please question for experienced within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Please question for experienced

I have tried many servers metin2

And tried to file the amendment to the quest

For translation into Arabic

But to no avail

The servers that you did not work-tested

- KralonlyServerFilesv2
- server file by daroo
- SF by TheShorty v1.0
- metin2 server files by juggernaut ‏

I want
Metin2 server files to support Arabic

up
Old 01/19/2012, 16:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
plys reply
Old 01/19/2012, 19:18   #3

elite*gold: 1
Hello khadiramd,
You can use the Serverfiles from Daroo, there are very nice
Than you must translate the Quests... Googletranslator
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Experienced [GS]/[GM] LFS
07/16/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 11 Replies
Hi im Here Today To Find a Server To Be GM/GS on Here is my App if anyone Needs it plz dont make fun of my App or be mean about it im just here 2 help plz ty :) What Would You DO For The Shaiya Community:well first i would devote my time and spirit to the shaiya community into making sure that every member is treated kindly and with respect as well that no one feels there is a disavantage to on another,and that everyone is treated equally. I would try to keep the server members happy as...
Looking for Dev or experienced GM
06/15/2011 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
i am looking to put together my own server was wondering if anyone out there is in a generous mood to help me get up and running my skype is thesyn840 add me or post if u are willing to enlighten me on some of the basic's and the undertsanding of running a pserver
Easy Question For Experienced Hackers
12/29/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Hi, i want to ask ppl who's spawning laiden's egos In which DG i should spawn them? A , B or C? ATM I'm doing C with my friend bagi(i'm bagi too) Maybe we should go A? What's your advice?
Lots of Question to Ask [Experienced Players Needed for Advice]
10/21/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I have been a long-time fan of this forum multiclient but have yet to post a thread. I have been playing since Conquer 1.0 but didnt take it as seriously as now. Here are a series of questions I would like to ask and know about it. 1. Would it be possible for a -1% Blessed Item -> 3% Blessed Item if i rbed using the Blessed rb? 2. How do you get Super Tortoise Gem. 3. Which would be better for plvling or rather water farming? Tro-War-Arch or Nin-Tro-Arch 4. Could someone tell me...