Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need web designer

Discussion on Need web designer within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need web designer

I'm interested in purchasing design for pserver website, cannot be someone else's work!! and must not look like all the other pserver sites out there..

It has to be from someone who is clearly reputable. Your word alone will not get you a sale, I need to see proof that you have SEVERAL happy people or I will not pay for anything. I don't take chances getting scammed by low lives.

Reply here or PM if interested.
Old 11/22/2011, 11:41   #2

Thread does not belong in here look here:

Old 11/22/2011, 20:49   #3

If you have nothing useful to say then stfu.

The thread belongs here, I am not looking to hire someone as a GM on my server, I just need a web design.
Old 11/27/2011, 10:03   #4

Even we are in a fight, for financial reason I am interested.
Old 11/27/2011, 10:31   #5

elite*gold: 48
I have a good designer, he does it around my area (for people privately). I have used him several times and he is pretty good at it.

Just add me in Skype unter: ifzstar

And then with his permission i let you know if he wants to do it.

Thanks.
Old 11/27/2011, 10:44   #6

elite*gold: 87
< best designer on board..