Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bonus Switcher

Discussion on Bonus Switcher within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bonus Switcher

hi gibt es eigentlich schon Bonus Switcher für 2011 clients wenn ja dann schreibe bitte welcher
Old 10/17/2011, 16:08   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,382
Ja, den von RealFreak.
Und falls Padmak seinen V2 Beta aktualisiert hat, dürfte der auch überall funktionieren.
Old 10/17/2011, 16:08   #3

elite*gold: 440
The Black Market: 1196/3/0
Received Thanks: 11,778
Teste mal folgende beiden Switchbots:

Sollten eigentlich beide mit einem 2011er Clienten funktionieren.

MfG Marco_A
Old 10/17/2011, 16:55   #4

elite*gold: 0
und wie benutze ich den [Python Release]Bonusswitcher v1.1 also wie baue ich es rein und so die .py dateien umsetzen und so?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bonus Switcher
07/09/2011 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
Hey alle zusammen, wollte fragen, ob jemand einen Bonus Switcher kennt und von wo ich den kriegen kann bzw. downloaden. mfg Totti
Bonus Switcher?
03/28/2011 - Metin2 - 3 Replies
Hi - when I have downloaded BonusSwitcher, started it and have get the window up on the screen, I then select the bonus DSS and type on Mindest-wert:20 But then!!! here is my question: what should I select in Gewählter Server, when I want to Inject the server Valkyrie Mt2? I cant select Valkyrie on the list, sooo... what must I pick, to use Bonus Switcher on Valkyrie Mt2?
Bonus Switcher
02/26/2011 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 1 Replies
Does Padmak have a Bonus-Switcher that works on ValkyrieMT2? Have searched for 6 hours now.... plz tell me.. Have tryed all I could find, and they all doesnt work on Valkyrie... :(
Bonus Switcher?
02/26/2011 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 1 Replies
HI! I play Valkyrie Mt2, and have heard that some of the gamers have ''bonusswitcher by padmak, and that it WORKS.. I have serched for the file for 4 hours and I couldnt find a program that works on Valkyrie.... Have some of you got the same problem, and can give me some help? the file I have downloaded is Bonus Switcher_by_Padmak(c) But it DOESNT work on Valkyrie, and I have followed many clips on youtube and have done all the things they showed in the clips, followed each instruction, but...
Hello i need A bonus Switcher hack to 6-7 bonus
01/24/2011 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 3 Replies
Hello all of this forum. i need a hack to change automatic and fast the 6-7 bonus. Please any person can create this hackk PM